Re: Tora in a Dallara?

Originally posted by cdkief
    Anybody know why?
    He ran a Dallara at Gateway too.

Comment

Re: Re: Tora in a Dallara?

Originally posted by indyracer56
      He ran a Dallara at Gateway too.
      Because almost all of Nunn's fleet of G Force cars have been destroyed, the latest by Barron at a test at Gateway I believe. If you are using T&S or entry list information it might not be correct, TSO reported yesterday that it would be a G Force, but they have been incorrect before, very rarely. Tora did use a Dallara at Gateway, when asked why Tora and not Barron, who had caused the shortage, the answer was, "because he wanted to."

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Tora in a Dallara?

Originally posted by Mackie
        Because almost all of Nunn's fleet of G Force cars have been destroyed, the latest by Barron at a test at Gateway I believe. If you are using T&S or entry list information it might not be correct, TSO reported yesterday that it would be a G Force, but they have been incorrect before, very rarely. Tora did use a Dallara at Gateway, when asked why Tora and not Barron, who had caused the shortage, the answer was, "because he wanted to."
        Mackie

Re-read yesterday's update.

TSO reported his T car going through tech was a G-Force but his primary still in garage was a Dallara.

I was told at St. Louis that he would likely be in G-Force at the speedways.

Comment

see Matt, you aren't incorrect very often, these eyes are old, but still "baby blues."

Is Kenny Brack still doing a seat fitting in the Walker garage, romm Sweden?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X