Duffel Bags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duffel Bags?

Are you allowed to bring duffel bags into the Kentucky Speedway? I know you're not allowed to bring coolers in but I was just wondering if I could bring in a bag for chips and crackers, and things like that. I can't remember if we did bring one in last year. Thanks!
    If I were Ed Carpenter and you were a lady...

From KY speedway site

Prohibited Items
    To ensure that all fans have a safe and enjoyable visit to the Kentucky Speedway™, the following items will not be permitted:

Coolers of any size
    Illegal drugs
    Umbrellas
    Fireworks
    Glass containers
    Folding chairs
    Weapons
    Alcoholic Beverages
    Noise makers,
    horns,
    helium balloons and beach balls

Other items that in the judgment of Kentucky Speedway™ management pose a safety hazard or diminish the enjoyment of an event by other patrons.

All carry-in bags, large purses, blankets, sleeping bags etc…are subject to search by Kentucky Speedway™ security personnel prior to entering the facility. Prohibited items or contraband that are discovered during security inspections at the Speedway entrances must either be returned to the owner's vehicle or discarded. Unlawful items that are discovered during security inspections will be reported to the police. Any prohibited item discovered inside the Kentucky Speedway™ are subject to confiscation.
    I am blessed to have witnessed "The Greatest Spectacle In Racing" 50 times!

Comment

Thanks!
      If I were Ed Carpenter and you were a lady...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X