Sarah possibly going to NASCAR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarah possibly going to NASCAR?

WRTV-6 Indianapolis just reported that if her IRL program/career does not progress, she will be looking into switching over to NASCAR.

Hope the Chevy can give them what they need to get towards the top. If she goes, it blows.
    Yellow means go (to the bathroom)

I just want to see her in a good competive car weather its the IRL Cup, Trucks, BGn or any other series.

Comment

I think that would be a large mistake on her behalf.
      Center Grove Trojans
      2008 5A Football State Champs
      2015 6A Football State Champs
      2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
      2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

Bad idea. She would be better off to drop back for a year and run SC with an Indy one off. She could get used up in NASCAR in a hurry and wind up as damaged goods. I don't think she has any stock car experience.
        Proud to be a complainer.

Comment

...and there was much rejoicing!
          Dave Steele Rocks!!!

Comment

I think Sarah needs to quit reading her own press. She has rarely finished on the lead lap of an IRL race. What makes her think she would do any better in NASCAR?

Outlaw

Comment

When Toyota rocks the NASCAR boat in a few years - there is probably going to be a few thrown into the water.
              Witnessed Mario's "Miracle at Indy"...Watched 3 win their 4th Indy 500...Was there for Petty's 200th win...Saw the last Novi qualify

Comment

Pfffft. Sounds like:

1.) total BS

2.) complete BS

3.) deluxe BS

Every day that passes it becomes more apparent that the Empress has no clothes.

Comment

I have posted this before, Sarah may be the most popular driver, and she has done well at times, but there is a reason she has empty sidepods.

Comment

Out of the frying pan and into the fire.
                    "I kill for the code to disarm this mess..."

Comment

Originally posted by Marc P. Gregoire
                      Out of the frying pan and into the fire.

Wonder If she needs any help packing, or a ride to the airport ?

Just wondering,,,, not offering,,,, just wondering....
                      Yes,,, Yes,,, Tony,,,

Your Grandfather was a friend of Roger Penske,,,

Your Grandfather did business with Roger Penske,,, but

Your Grandfather never trusted Roger Penske,,,

Comment

Let her go. IRL can replace her with Danica Patrick. I don't know if she's a better driver, but she's alot easier to look at.
                        Milwaukee was raced on an oval and Kalkhoven appears to favour street races.

Comment

Sarah better try some ARCA or ASA stuff first.
                          "It was actually fun, because you're back fully driving again in these trucks. Ninety percent of the tracks we go to in the IRL, you're flat-out. I was having to lift off the corners some here." - Buddy Rice

Comment

What makes her think she would do any better in NASCAR?

She does have a sprint car background and that translates much better to rear drive sedans than rear engined formula cars. Right now she is "lost" in an Indycar so moving over to NASCAR to see if she is any better is worth the risk.

I think this could be a boon for her career. If she could land a competitive BGN ride and make something of it her career might take off. Right now her career is about to fade away.

Sarah may be the most popular driver, and she has done well at times, but there is a reason she has empty sidepods.

As I have said before, I think this has to do with many sponsors not wanting to be on the side of the car in which the first female dies in motorsport competition. Not sure if NASCAR sponsors would be any more willing.

Comment

>>>WRTV-6 Indianapolis just reported that if her IRL program/career does not progress, she will be looking into switching over to NASCAR.<<<

...as far as 'progress' perhaps she needs to look only as far as a mirror for a couple of answers.

I know that she hasn't had the 'best' equipment, but after 3 years she hasn't really shown me alot.....IMHO.
                              ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X