Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone with a 2003 IRL calendar, look at August really close...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone with a 2003 IRL calendar, look at August really close...

What comes after 29?

No weather forecasts are ever guaranteed, even if confidence level is high. Even a 99% probability will miss 1% of the time. That's the best anybody can do when predicting highly complex events.

Did Tony G steal the last 2 days of August, too!?! Will the conspiracy ever end???

One driver's "fuel strategy" is another driver's "speed up or we will park you!"

Comment

I'm referring to the wall calendar, by the way, for those who may be confused.
      No weather forecasts are ever guaranteed, even if confidence level is high. Even a 99% probability will miss 1% of the time. That's the best anybody can do when predicting highly complex events.

Comment

Sorry, I use the c7 TF calendar, he is more accurate
        Last edited by Mackie; 08-14-2003, 04:38 PM.

Comment

What? The IRL makes a colander? I can store my iceberg lettuce just like Tony George and all of the IndyCar drivers? Where do I get one?
          BRAWNDO - THE THIRST MUTILATOR...IT'S GOT WHAT PLANTS CRAVE!

Comment

No Media Boy, it the IRL collator. It keeps all your pages in the right order. Operators are standing by! Order Now!!!

"If TF members were given solid gold cars, some would complain about the color." - stnkypete

Comment

The IRL catheter?

That's...never mind...

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ren Butler
                [B]The IRL catheter?

Catheter? Could have been another name for the Ford "Probe"

Tom Eidemiller
                Knoxville
                Please visit the tribute to my longtime friend Mel Kenyon

Comment

That's funny. I wonder if the misprint is on all the Pure Image products or just the IRL issue.

I remember the sprint racing calendar from Paul Oxman that I had from a couple years ago had a couple summer months with the same day patterns repeated.

Comment

I noticed that a few months ago but forgot about it till now.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X