Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many Indy Car races have you seen in one year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many Indy Car races have you seen in one year?

I know that my list will pale in comparison, but the most for me is 3.....from 1995.

Indy 500, Detroit GP and the Michigan 500.

My usual is one, the Michigan race.

And actually, if you don't count Cart races at Michigan, the last IRL IndyCar Race I attended prior to the IRL taking over at Michigan in 2002, was the 1998 Indy 500!

Your turn.

1993: Indy, Cleveland, Toronto, Michigan, Mid-Ohio. Plus, the Canadian GP in Montreal, and the Winston in Charlotte. Ah, to be single and irresponsible again...

Last IRL event: 2001 Indy 500.

Comment

way too many to count..........
      SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
      " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

That's my record-high I have done for many years.

"I love Indianapolis. I love the people. I love everything about it....the tradition, the history." - Dan Wheldon

Comment

The most I have seen in one year was two. That was last year when I went to Indy and Kentucky.

Same thing this year! But I hope to get out to more next year.
          If I were Ed Carpenter and you were a lady...

Comment

In addition to my original post from above, I would say going to Kentucky Speedway next year is a very realistic possibility...
            "I love Indianapolis. I love the people. I love everything about it....the tradition, the history." - Dan Wheldon

Comment

In 1998 Mrs dvs and myself went to 10 oval races. 8 IRL races, and 2 CART races.

IRL;
              Indy
              Texas I
              Dover
              Charlotte
              Pikes Peak
              Atlanta
              Texas II

CART;
              Michigan
              Fontana

A lot of driving but a lot of fun.

Comment

Most was 2002

Nazereth
                Indy
                Richmond

Will continue doing Indy & Richmond every year. The new Nazereth date may interfere with my son's school schedule
                To a New Yorker like yourself, a hero is some type of weird sandwich. Not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Comment

I have driven/flown to 8 IRL races in one season. 42 IRL races.
                  16th and Georgetown, the greatest place on EARTH!!!

Comment

3 is the most IRL races I've done in a year. I was planning on more this year, but finishing the house is first. Next year I want to go to Milwaukee, Indy, Michigan, Kansas City, Kentucky and Chicago.
                    It's a Hoosier thing, you wouldn't understand...

Comment

Most ever IRL events in one year = 4
                      Most ever CART events in one year = 4
                      Most ever events in one year (IRL, CART, F1) = 6

Next year should be the most ever IRL events with the addition of Milwaukee.
                      IRL, Champcar and F1 fan

Comment

for me, in one season, it is however many races were on the 2000 schedule. how many was that?

of course, i didn't miss one from orlando 1996 through indy 1999. i missed the remainder of the 1999 season. again, every race in 2000. indy and pir in 2001. indy only in 2002. indy and pir in 2003.

i was hoping to be at every IRL race ever run, but alas...
                        Twitter: @ByrdRacing
                        Facebook: facebook.com/jonathanbyrdsracing
                        YouTube: youtube.jonathanbyrdsracing.com

Comment

Nolan Ryan was once bitten by a coyote

Comment

2002- indianapolis, kansas, michigan, chicagoland

2003- richmond, michigan, .... still to come chicagoland & fontana

next year after i'm married though... it will be only 3 a year... milwaukee, michigan, and chicagoland...
                            No where in your rambling incoherent response did you come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

Comment

let's see. this year i attended Pole day(well the dry part), the 2nd Pole day, Carburation day, the IPS race, and the 500. i went to Michigan, going to KY this weekend and the Chicagoland race. next year count me in at all of these plus Milwaukee.
                              www.dulcetroad.com

My Band's website!!!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X