Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dario rumor

http://espn.go.com/rpm/cart/2003/0810/1593430.html
    Last edited by mstrangfeld; 08-12-2003, 01:53 PM.
    No where in your rambling incoherent response did you come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

It's been discussed below somewhere.

Dario would be soooo missed, I'm having trouble waking up in the morning just thinking about it.

I'll be in the IRL before PT (and I'm older, can only drive automatic transmission, and don't have family racing money).

Comment

As soon as I saw who wrote the article, not one word had credibility so I didn't bother to read it.

Dario has been a nice addition to the IRL. I hope when he heals he'll come on back. If not, so be it. Owners will have another opportunity to hire a qualified 'murican shoe.

Comment

As a non-Dario fan I would be glad if he left the IRL. I think he would be more appreciated by CART-only fans.
        IRL, Champcar and F1 fan

Comment

Originally posted by Defender
          As soon as I saw who wrote the article, not one word had credibility so I didn't bother to read it.

Dario has been a nice addition to the IRL. I hope when he heals he'll come on back. If not, so be it. Owners will have another opportunity to hire a qualified 'murican shoe.
          I wouldn't hold my breath waiting on that to happen!
          "The older I get, the faster I used to be!"

Comment

it's like the guy hasn't really even been in the ICS... i don't see him mixing it up at all on the track.. i say good riddance...
            No where in your rambling incoherent response did you come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

Comment

Would this be the seat that Hornish would be getting if he went to AGR? I just assumed they were going to add a car or can Wheldon.
              IRL, Champcar and F1 fan

Comment

Originally posted by IndyIRLman
                Would this be the seat that Hornish would be getting if he went to AGR? I just assumed they were going to add a car or can Wheldon.
                I know Wheldon has done some stupid stuff this year, but he's young, pretty fast, and I think he's improving, so I hope they don't can him yet.
                "Why do we do this? Because we love it, don't want to be anywhere else but a race car. We will keep your legacy my friend. Racers race."

Tony Kanaan

Comment

Dario is damaged goods. No idea why anyone in any series would want him.
                  http://motorsportsblog.blogspot.com/

Comment

Dario's wife shops harder than he drives.
                    My major malfunction is...I want the people I love and respect to live forever...The problem is...Life don't work that way...

P.S. Questions, comments, death threats, invitations to a pigs bris, my number is still (317) 809-4483

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Harrington
                      Dario's wife shops harder than he drives.
                      Unfair, Dario was 4th with a bad back injury. The other 22 or so drove less hard.

Dario, however, is desperate for F1 and he ain't getting there whilst stuck on ovals alone.
                      "An emphasis was placed on drivers with road racing backgrounds which meant drivers from open wheel, oval track racing were at a disadvantage. That led Tony George to create the IRL." -Indy Review 1996

Comment

I thought that the Dario's absence at hosting the IRL's recent visit to Nashville was a telling indicator of the "connection"
                        Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

Originally posted by ensign14
                          Dario, however, is desperate for F1 and he ain't getting there whilst stuck on ovals alone.
                          He won't get there by having horrible Jaguar tests, either.

Fisi can't get a good ride, and he's been in F1 for years. How Dario is going to get a ride is beyond me.

If Dario wants to do something in F1, he should borrow some money from his wife and buy a second seat at, say, Jordan.

It, really, is his only chance. He's already on the wrong side of 30....

Failing that, take a testing job with a top team.
                          http://motorsportsblog.blogspot.com/

Comment

"He's already on the wrong side of 30.... " monkeywrench

"Hello ABC records - we got us another potential winner"
                            Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

As a non-Dario fan I would be glad if he left the IRL. I think he would be more appreciated by CART-only fans.
                              Same here. I hope he goes back to CART. I keep reading these rumors about some outlandish salary he is getting driving for AGR.....Can't imagine why.....

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X