When is Jaques coming back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is Jaques coming back?

I really do miss Jaques on the ovals. When is he scheduled to come back and what will next years Menard Team look like if he does? I read in the Star that Menard will have two cars. If so Jaques is a safe bet if healthy...who is the second? Does Menard plan on bringing any good secondary sponsors on board?
    http://brianswish.trackforum.com/brianswish_main.htm/

Next year Trow. He wants to get healthy and in the best health to do his best than hurry to make Chicago. Well I bet we will still see a great guy spotting for Jaques.

Comment

I think he was suppost to be back by Chicagoland, but Menard is not in the running for the Car Owner Championship. I'm sure they will get some backing, whatever happened to Glidden? As for the second car, maybe Scheckter, or maybe they will stick with Miera.

[ August 24, 2002: Message edited by: richie ]
      If I were Ed Carpenter and you were a lady...

Comment

Originally posted by richie:
        <STRONG>...whatever happened to Glidden?</STRONG>
        Went to the #20 Cup team. Not sure if they still support the Menards operation.
        Hendrik Gerhardt

Comment

Jaques has already stated that he has no interest in OW racing in this country. He is happy in F1 and has a big money deal with BAR that he would not get anywhere else based on his performance. I wouldn't count on JV coming back anytime real soon except forthe USGP.
          If you were hiring a CEO for IMS in 1990 would you have hired Tony George?

Comment

uhhhhhhhhhhhh,
            "Is that my *** that I smell burning?" ... Helmet Stogie from "Death spasms of the Mabuchi"

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo:
              <STRONG>Jaques has already stated that he has no interest in OW racing in this country. He is happy in F1 and has a big money deal with BAR that he would not get anywhere else based on his performance. I wouldn't count on JV coming back anytime real soon except forthe USGP. </STRONG>
              You're talking about Jacques...we're talking about Jaques.
              He kani 'ano 'e loa kela. Ua 'ai nui anei 'oe ma ke kakahiaka?

Comment

Glidden can be found at the Home Depot, when I first saw that I knew we wouldn't see the name on a Menard car any longer.

Comment

Glidden and Pittsburgh don't care to be on the same car Jaques, was cleared to drive but was also told that a really hard hit would not be good for him. He and the team choose to wait until the season ends. They should start testing the new stuff the first part of October with Jaques driving.
                  sa

Comment

Originally posted by stan:
                    <STRONG>Glidden and Pittsburgh don't care to be on the same car Jaques, was cleared to drive but was also told that a really hard hit would not be good for him. He and the team choose to wait until the season ends. They should start testing the new stuff the first part of October with Jaques driving.</STRONG>
                    But now that Tomas is gone, Jaques doesn't have to worry about a hard hit.

Comment

Originally posted by TrackGoddess:
                      <STRONG>

But now that Tomas is gone, Jaques doesn't have to worry about a hard hit. </STRONG>
                      SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
                      " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

Wouldnt suprise me to see Tomas drive a Pittsburg Paints car next year.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X