Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WAY TO GO HELIO!!!! (my favorite IRL driver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WAY TO GO HELIO!!!! (my favorite IRL driver)

With a blank dashboard and guessing on the part of his crew he pulls out a victory. When interviewed, it does not matter if he wins or loses, he is conducting himself in a fashion that all drivers should follow.

To all TFers. Franlky, I don't give a rats tail which country he comes from, (trace your family back and you'll find most of us come from somewhere else). I Don't care if he is not from USAC, (perhaps some of the best drivers in the world have not raced on dirt).

Helio is not only an incredible driver, he's going the extra mile to put some personality in the IRL. I can't see anything better to do than get behind him and cheer him on to his IRL championship. I'll be there at kentucky to do just that.
    Get your head out of your past!!!

Re: WAY TO GO HELIO!!!! (my favorite IRL driver)

Originally posted by Grinder-Tank
    With a blank dashboard and guessing on the part of his crew he pulls out a victory. When interviewed, it does not matter if he wins or loses, he is conducting himself in a fashion that all drivers should follow.

To all TFers. Franlky, I don't give a rats tail which country he comes from, (trace your family back and you'll find most of us come from somewhere else). I Don't care if he is not from USAC, (perhaps some of the best drivers in the world have not raced on dirt).

Helio is not only an incredible driver, he's going the extra mile to put some personality in the IRL. I can't see anything better to do than get behind him and cheer him on to his IRL championship. I'll be there at kentucky to do just that.
    Ditto and he finally broke that 20 race losing streak. It seems almost impossible to believe he went that long without winning.

Comment

Re: Re: WAY TO GO HELIO!!!! (my favorite IRL driver)

Originally posted by vegasduo
      Ditto and he finally broke that 20 race losing streak. It seems almost impossible to believe he went that long without winning.
      I almost climbed my staircase for my favorite driver

Great job Helio!!!!!!!
      RIP Dan Wheldon :(

"Anybody who says the IndyCar Series is not the best championship in the world is a complete idiot in my book." ~Dan Wheldon

"It's a discussion board, not a society ball." ~Skypigeon

Comment

Happy to see the losing streak is over.

Dixon was the car to beat , but that's racing.

Congrats Helio.

Tj
        Sam Hornish Jr. 2006 Indianapolis 500 and IRL Champion. :D

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X