What Happened!!!!!!!!?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Happened!!!!!!!!?????

with al jr! i was watching another race and i come back and hes getting out of the CAR!!!!!!!! i know it was a pit wreck but what was shown?

You know about what we know.

It was Herta that hit Al and pit crew member. He bumped off another car -- probably Lazier. It was crazy coming into the pits.

Al's crew member is on the way to St. Louis hospital - conscious. Serious but stable.
    "If TF members were given solid gold cars, some would complain about the color." - stnkypete

Comment

Re: What Happened!!!!!!!!?????

Originally posted by AlJRFAN
      with al jr! i was watching another race and i come back and hes getting out of the CAR!!!!!!!! i know it was a pit wreck but what was shown?
      A better question would be, why were you watching another race?

Comment

Was there another race on?
        My major malfunction is...I want the people I love and respect to live forever...The problem is...Life don't work that way...

P.S. Questions, comments, death threats, invitations to a pigs bris, my number is still (317) 809-4483

Comment

Herta and A.J. IV touched bringing out the yellow. Herta and another car touched in the pit lane. Herta touched Al, Jr.'s car as it st in his pit and hit the rear tire changer at the same time. I used the term touched lightly. Not a good day, three cars.
          "The older I get, the faster I used to be!"

Comment

Actually, Herta hit someone while coming INTO the pits, and then bumped with someone else again AFTER leaving his pit box. It was that last bump that sent him into Al's pit box.
            One driver's "fuel strategy" is another driver's "speed up or we will park you!"

Comment

I watched ajiv brush the wall and the replay after that i quickly changed to nascar and cart to check up on things when i came back al jr was walking out of the car! They said a crewman was hurt so i went here to see if that tape was played and what exactly happened.

Comment

Originally posted by rev-ed
                You know about what we know.

It was Herta that hit Al and pit crew member. He bumped off another car -- probably Lazier. It was crazy coming into the pits.

Al's crew member is on the way to St. Louis hospital - conscious. Serious but stable.
                From rpm.espn.com :

There were no serious accidents on the track, but a crewman for Al Unser Jr. was injured in a pit accident.

Track officials said Anton Julian, Unser's left rear tire changer, was transported by helicopter to St. Louis University Hospital conscious but with unidentified injuries. He was admitted to the hospital but quickly upgraded from serious to fair condition with a knee injury and a concussion.
                Hope it stays "fair" and gets better from there
                Last edited by Turn13; 08-10-2003, 07:33 PM.
                "Each day well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this one day for it, and it alone, is life"
                ~ Sanskrit poem attributed to Kalidasa, "Salutation to the Dawn"

Brian's Wish

Comment

Originally posted by Turn13
                  From rpm.espn.com :

Hope it stays "fair" and gets better from there

Turn 13,,,

Thanks for the up date,,, lucky,,,, tuff business....
                  Yes,,, Yes,,, Tony,,,

Your Grandfather was a friend of Roger Penske,,,

Your Grandfather did business with Roger Penske,,, but

Your Grandfather never trusted Roger Penske,,,

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X