Oh Brother!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Brother!!!!!!

Who just said "start your engines"? I wonder if it was someone who actually knows how slow Sarah has been this year with that boat anchor.
    IRL, Champcar and F1 fan

"Sarah start your engine. Gentlemen, do the same and see if you can catch her"

http://harm.net
    http://CampAndBrew.com

Comment

IRL, Champcar and F1 fan

Comment

I guess it didn't take to long for TK and HCN to catch her.
        IRL, Champcar and F1 fan

Comment

Looks like they caught her.
          Center Grove Trojans
          2008 5A Football State Champs
          2015 6A Football State Champs
          2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
          2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

Wow they caught her again.
            IRL, Champcar and F1 fan

Comment

Re: Oh Brother!!!!!!

Originally posted by IndyIRLman
              Who just said "start your engines"? I wonder if it was someone who actually knows how slow Sarah has been this year with that boat anchor.
              Probably the significant factor is they "know" Sarah
              and "nobody" else.
              Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

That's the great thing about short ovals, after they catch her once, they can go and catch her again.......and again..........and again...........and again.

It's kinda like "Catch and Release" for race car drivers.
                "IRL" ... what IS that anyway?

J. Michael Ringham
                Vice President, Marketing
                IndyCar® Series Indy Pro Series

www.jonescams.com yankeegoback.com

Comment

Re: Re: Oh Brother!!!!!!

Originally posted by carl s
                  Probably the significant factor is they "know" Sarah
                  and "nobody" else.
                  Oh come on... The likely reason they "know" her is that she's been in the league for several years, IS THE ONLY WOMAN , and has been the focus of a lot of national attention by the media because of her unique situation. None of those points can be used to describe your beloved short-trackers, and that part of her backround is not what gains her that attention IMO.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Oh Brother!!!!!!

Originally posted by akh
                    Oh come on... The likely reason they "know" her is that she's been in the league for several years, IS THE ONLY WOMAN , and has been the focus of a lot of national attention by the media because of her unique situation. None of those points can be used to describe your beloved short-trackers, and that part of her backround is not what gains her that attention IMO.
                    I didn't say "why" they know her
                    but you've done it for me

And yes I do love the short-trackers from around the country
                    They're the salt of the earth

carl s
                    Indio, CA
                    Sometomes a "core sample" is just a core sample

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Oh Brother!!!!!!

Originally posted by akh
                      Oh come on, yourself... he never said anything about her being a short tracker.

We all know that if she wasn't a girl she wouldn't even have a ride in the IRL.... regardless of where she came from.
                      Dave Steele Rocks!!!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Oh Brother!!!!!!

Originally posted by manson
                        Oh come on, yourself... he never said anything about her being a short tracker.

We all know that if she wasn't a girl she wouldn't even have a ride in the IRL.... regardless of where she came from.
                        exactamente Doctor Manson

Comment

I say by Chicago, we will know if she belongs................
                          Anything worth doing is worth doing twice....

Comment

Originally posted by CamKing

That's the great thing about short ovals, after they catch her once, they can go and catch her again.......and again..........and again...........and again.

It's kinda like "Catch and Release" for race car drivers.

Oh BROTHER,,,, IF you weren't all ready a "Grand Poo Bah",,, Proper,,, Cammy

You'd Be Gettin One of Them,,, "HONORARY GRAND POO BAH",,, Awards for HUMOR.... A regular Bingo Award, falls a little short...

That Was,,, One of the Big Ones...

That Award has never been given out before, so I guess it's still safe...

I know we have a bet,,, and I do "try" around here,,, I really do...

And I also appreciate, all the "Kindness",,, shown to me around here... As I try, each day, to pull off my tired, old, three act, Dog and Pony Show... I know it gets old....

But if you think, I will ever forget the "feeling",,,, as a 2 x 3 inch piece of unchewed "KUNG GONG FONG Garllic Chicken" goes shooting out your nose, all over your computer screen,,,, I won't...

I was just having a little mid morning snack,,, some of the garlic chicken, the "Korean Birds" left here the other night... Now I will have to start over, and clean the computer screen to boot....

That One,,, "Left Marks",,,,,,
                            Last edited by BigWheelHawaii; 08-10-2003, 04:23 PM.
                            Yes,,, Yes,,, Tony,,,

Your Grandfather was a friend of Roger Penske,,,

Your Grandfather did business with Roger Penske,,, but

Your Grandfather never trusted Roger Penske,,,

Comment

Thankyou BWH, I figured it would take someone living on an island to get my "catch and release" joke.

BTW, I was hungry until I read your post.

BTW-2, I'm hoping I lose our bet.
                              "IRL" ... what IS that anyway?

J. Michael Ringham
                              Vice President, Marketing
                              IndyCar® Series Indy Pro Series

www.jonescams.com yankeegoback.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X