Sun Aug 10th Cincinnati, OH Race Watching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sun Aug 10th Cincinnati, OH Race Watching

Event, Party? Whatever...A group of us fans have put together a little get-together at DAMON'S RIBS in Sharonville (Just North of I-75 and Rt 48) for 2:30.

WHERE:
    It's the Damon's on Hauck Rd in Sharonville (northern suburb of Cinci). Talked with Jim, the GM of the place and he said that he will definitely have the race on at least 1 of the 4 big screens. He will be on site on Sunday so we won't have any hassles getting the remote.

Now we just need people to show up. C'mon those of you in Indy...us Cincy folk have come to Indy enough times...C'mon down!!!

DAMON'S CINCI-SHARONVILLE

Questions/Directions - Call TommyDaComic cell and leave a message and I'll get back to you after 9am Sunday morning. @ 937-750-3030.

- - Sorry for the late notice!
    Camp and Brew Did Not Make Indianapolis
    It's Indianapolis that made Camp and Brew what it is.

Re: Sun Aug 10th Cincinnati, OH Race Watching

Originally posted by TommyDaComic
    Event, Party? Whatever...A group of us fans have put together a little get-together at DAMON'S RIBS in Sharonville (Just North of I-75 and Rt 48) for 2:30.

WHERE:
    It's the Damon's on Hauck Rd in Sharonville (northern suburb of Cinci). Talked with Jim, the GM of the place and he said that he will definitely have the race on at least 1 of the 4 big screens. He will be on site on Sunday so we won't have any hassles getting the remote.

Now we just need people to show up. C'mon those of you in Indy...us Cincy folk have come to Indy enough times...C'mon down!!!

DAMON'S CINCI-SHARONVILLE

Questions/Directions - Call TommyDaComic cell and leave a message and I'll get back to you after 9am Sunday morning. @ 937-750-3030.

- - Sorry for the late notice!

Sounds like you folks are going to have a good time, wish I was there... Well maybe,,, I am still burping "Chum Fong Foul Chicken and Garlic....
    Yes,,, Yes,,, Tony,,,

Your Grandfather was a friend of Roger Penske,,,

Your Grandfather did business with Roger Penske,,, but

Your Grandfather never trusted Roger Penske,,,

Comment

Chum Fong ???? Wasn't he in the IPS series last year?!?!?
      -
      -
      By the way rumor has it, Aunt Barb will be attending this event....
      Don't know if she will be signing autographs or not.

In spirit, as always, Brian will be there with her as well.
      Camp and Brew Did Not Make Indianapolis
      It's Indianapolis that made Camp and Brew what it is.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X