Schecter second in Superstars ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schecter second in Superstars ?

Pretty cool I must say. Wonder who he competed against.

"
    Hot Laps: The Met-Rx Superstars competition that IndyCar Series standout Tomas Scheckter finished second in earlier this year will be rebroadcast by CBS at 1 p.m. (EDT) Aug. 9 and 2 p.m. Aug. 10… "
    I'm talking high banks man. Texas - 24 degrees. - Kenny Brack

Mostly football players! There was one swimmer and the winner was a college football player and a skier. He was disqualified in the seadoo competition as he went out of area (splashed water on the other player who should have been wearing goggles). All Tomas was doing was being a typically racecar driver geez the football player just had to have his way in complaining.

Comment

Must be in the bloodline. I remember watching when Jody won it. As I recall there was some kind of controversy involved, but he did win.

"...if a cricketer makes a mistake he loses his bails. If a footballer misses the goal it is forgotten the next day. If I make a mistake, I am a red smear on a wall. I live on a higher plane." -- James Hunt
      You've worked so hard on the kidney. Very special -- the kidney has a very special place in the heart. It's an incredible thing. Donald John Trump

Brian's Wish * Jason Foundation

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X