X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Poll

We're gonna have to work to win this one:

http://www.sportsline.com/autoracing/story/6521687
    Last edited by richie; 08-06-2003, 03:28 PM.
    If I were Ed Carpenter and you were a lady...

Re: Another Poll

Originally posted by richie

I can't believe that the Brickyard 400 is blowing the Indy 500 away. Ther is no way that the Brickyard 400 is a more enjoyable race than the Indy 500. The Brickyard 400 is a snoozer compared to the the Indy 500 and I'm a NASCAR fan too.

Is this a NASCAR site?
    I would think by now that this administration would have a clue as to what it takes to get the job done. So, Get-er-done!!!!!

Comment

Put my vote in but the Indy 500 is still getting spanked.

I bet if they did this four days after the Indy 500 the results would be quite a bit different.

Comment

I voted the 500. Wow this is disheartening!!

Comment

Re: Another Poll

Originally posted by richie

Come on TF'ers
          From Sportsline
          "People will watch the Indy 500 because of the past, but few, except the hardcore racing fan, actually know any of the IRL drivers in the race. These are no longer the days of Andretti and Foyt. The Indy 500 has lost touch with the common fan. "

Actually there was an Andretti and a Foyt in the race this year.

They label a common race fan as someone who watches just NASCR and only hardcore fans watch IRL races, how sad it is that they look at it this way!

“Now that I’m now hardcore my wife told me no more home movies”

I am blessed to have witnessed "The Greatest Spectacle In Racing" 50 times!

Comment

I think we can do it! There's enough of us here! You might want to change your subject line though. I first thought this was another "dumb" Trackforum poll , but I decided to check it out anyways.

BTW, I voted!
            Life's too short to worry/Life's too long to wait
            Too short not to love everybody/Life's too long to hate

"There are a number of very knowledgeable and entertaining race fans here. There are also a number of morons. Your job is to figure out which is which." - Rev-Ed

Comment

If you want to vote multiple times, delete the cookie and delete temporary internet files. The page can't tell you already voted. Remember: vote early and vote often.

Comment

There is a perfect explanation for the results.

For you see, the poll is also linked from wwvv.watchingpaintdry.com.
                No weather forecasts are ever guaranteed, even if confidence level is high. Even a 99% probability will miss 1% of the time. That's the best anybody can do when predicting highly complex events.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X