Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm driving down to Gateway from Chicago ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm driving down to Gateway from Chicago ...

Anybody else up for the trip?

Speeding comfort in a 2002 Volvo S60.

I can be influenced on whether to go down on Saturday or on Sunday.

Feel the excitement.

Hopefully you will have better luck finding a co-pilot for this race...
    "The problem with internet quotes and statistics is that often times, they're wrongfully believed to be real." - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I am leaving early Sat morming with my sister and her two kids from NW Indiana.

See you there.

Comment

I am leaving Friday morning and may go to the Indy Racing Experience that is in Kiener Plaza just north of Busch Stadium. Might also go to the Cardinal game which is IndyRacing League Night at the ballpark. Then spend time at the track Saturday for practice, qualifying and the IPS race. Hope everyone has a great time. If you want a suggestion for a place to eat, try Charlie Gitto's Pasta House at 6th and Pine in downtown St. Louis. I have eaten there for the past 20 years and it just gets better and better. If you need directions just go North from Mike Shannon's Restaurant which is just north of where the Indy Racing Experience is located and is an easy walk from there.

Comment

C'mon, Lorenzo. Your beautiful wife will let you go for the day. I'll even spring for the dinner theater on the way back home.

Comment

Originally posted by tedt
            C'mon, Lorenzo. Your beautiful wife will let you go for the day. I'll even spring for the dinner theater on the way back home.
            Take his wife and leave him at home.................
            SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
            " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

Originally posted by dog-ring
              Take his wife and leave him at home.................
              If he took my wife he would end up with two of them!
              "The problem with internet quotes and statistics is that often times, they're wrongfully believed to be real." - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X