• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women in Motorsports

ON PBS...Channel 20..locally in Indy

Interesting stuff already...
    Yellow means go (to the bathroom)

I obviously can't see it, but a quick reminder...

The biggest non-drag racing win ever for a woman in the USA?

Tammy Jo Kirk, Snowball Derby, 1997.
    "It was actually fun, because you're back fully driving again in these trucks. Ninety percent of the tracks we go to in the IRL, you're flat-out. I was having to lift off the corners some here." - Buddy Rice

Comment

That hooked me on Tammy Jo. I know some good drivers that couldn't even qualify for the Snowball. First to last, always top quality fields.
      Some people will do nearly anything in order to be able to not do anything.

Comment

Saw it. Was interesting to hear their perspective on racing and sponsorships.

One question I had, Where was Sarah Fisher?

BTW, looks like Shawna Robinson had some "enhancements" made to her body!
        "Lad(y)ies and Gentlemen Start your engines"

Comment

Bev Griffis. A great interview. Unfortunately I talked to her just before she broke her arm at Salem back in 90? 91?
          You've worked so hard on the kidney. Very special -- the kidney has a very special place in the heart. It's an incredible thing. Donald John Trump

Brian's Wish * Jason Foundation

Comment

RW, just curious, what is your opinion of Tina Gordon? I saw her race at LMS in CTS. I thought she drove an excellent race. Bill Lester wrecked her with only a few laps left. FWIW, that was Lester's THIRD wreck in that race.
            quote:
            "It is sad that open-wheel racing has become a buy a ride situation, but it is what it is."

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X