Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BiF in the crowd at MIS

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BiF in the crowd at MIS

    Big IRL Fan

    "our leaders gots visions"


    and ifn you don't laik it Ill jaust abot bet you own a cat
    "Living well is the best revenge"

    George Herbert

  • #2
    From the photos it seems that BiF might be a member of the press.............Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    SENسR MODERATOR......

    "Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
    " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

    Comment


    • #3
      ...that is funny stuff though.

      I miss 'ole' BiF from the old Speed-Net days.
      ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by dog-ring
        From the photos it seems that BiF might be a member of the press.............Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
        He he he... I recently found out that I have met BiF about 3 or 4 years ago... it is NOT Rodent Miller, and to the best of my knowledge he is not involved with the press.
        "Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate."

        2018 Indianapolis 500 photo gallery

        2018 Long Beach Grand Prix photo gallery

        2017 Indianapolis 500 photo gallery

        Comment


        • #5
          Ha ha ha, BFD. It's getting kind of old and predictable....

          Comment


          • #6
            Ok, where do they move this thread to?
            Dave Steele Rocks!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by manson
              Ok, where do they move this thread to?

              ...looks like the Racing Biz/Spiltzville forum to me.
              ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

              Comment


              • #8
                It's getting kind of old and predictable....



                I agree!

                Kinda like all the fishin'/hot rod boat/sunburned/roadracer/short tracker posts...
                "Living well is the best revenge"

                George Herbert

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Railbird
                  It's getting kind of old and predictable....

                  I agree!

                  Kinda like all the fishin'/hot rod boat/sunburned/roadracer/short tracker posts...
                  Oh, pffffft, excuse me for sharing some of my experiences with my friends. Guess it's better than talking about the same old stuff, isn't it?

                  After all, there's only so much one can experience grinding the stone, eh?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Pffffffftttttttttttttttt...................
                    Center Grove Trojans
                    2008 5A Football State Champs
                    2015 6A Football State Champs
                    2011 Track State Champs

                    Center Grove Jr. Trojans
                    2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by rrrr
                      Oh, pffffft, excuse me for sharing some of my experiences with my friends. Guess it's better than talking about the same old stuff, isn't it?

                      After all, there's only so much one can experience grinding the stone, eh?

                      ...
                      ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        ...check out the link on BiF's site to 'Things I own".

                        Classic!
                        ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by indyracefan
                          ...check out the link on BiF's site to 'Things I own".

                          Classic!

                          Bi-Girl Fan hasn't had an original thought in four years.
                          Center Grove Trojans
                          2008 5A Football State Champs
                          2015 6A Football State Champs
                          2011 Track State Champs

                          Center Grove Jr. Trojans
                          2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Truth Detector
                            Bi-Girl Fan hasn't had an original thought in four years.

                            ...true, but it is funny stuff.

                            It was hilarious back then.
                            ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I remember him from SpeedNet. So this guy's hatred of the IRL has consumed him to the point of actually starting his own website devoted to his BIF persona? That's just so very sad.

                              He needs to get an IRL tattoo on his forehead so people will know him. However, he doesn't need to make the I or the R noticeable.

                              He's a very "special" boy.
                              "they(NASCAR fans) know the difference between George Mack and Tony Stewart" - hdolan 8/31/02

                              Comment

                              Unconfigured Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X