POLL AT rpm.espn.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLL AT rpm.espn.com

Be sure to go to rpm.espn.com and vote for the 500 it leads already at a 42% clip over second place Winston Cup Championship 34% and the Daytona 500 at 20%. Pretty impressive and we haven't even stuffed the ballot box!!!! Yet!!!

bump

Comment

Here's the link

http://rpm.espn.go.com/rpm/index

Scroll down to the poll........
      SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
      " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

I couldn't help but notice that our 'partner' web page features, at minimum, double the coverage of both other major series, not to mention c^rt. Thanks again, 'partner.'

Comment

according to my calculations the 500 is only about 145 votes ahead in this poll now. The Cup Championship has gained throughout the day.

Comment

Originally posted by coachb8t
            according to my calculations the 500 is only about 145 votes ahead in this poll now. The Cup Championship has gained throughout the day.

Bingo Coach,,,, and let my say,,, a Big Aloha to ya first...

That tells you something, it's just in the numbers, me thinks.... And a Big Bingo to you coach,,, just the same...

And One More "Bingo" To You Too,,, Defendo,,,, Blatant,,, An't It.... Just Blantant, one would have to be blind, deft, and dumb, not to see it...

If I live to be a thousand, I won''t understand it.... I really enjoyed the "Jonny K Shuffle" on that post about ESPN, and lie's.....

Keep Pushing,,, Defendo,,,, I know it's hard, but just keep pushing...
            Yes,,, Yes,,, Tony,,,

Your Grandfather was a friend of Roger Penske,,,

Your Grandfather did business with Roger Penske,,, but

Your Grandfather never trusted Roger Penske,,,

Comment

Isn't that a bit of a stacked deck??

Besides the 500, the only other choices are WC related:

-Championship
              -Daytona
              -BY400

"IRL is better at everything except selling themselves." -- Jennifer Floyd Engel, ESPN/103.3 FM

Comment

Originally posted by SoDak_IndyFan

-Championship
                -Daytona
                -BY400

That actually works out better for Indy/IRL fans. The NASCAR fans are having all of their votes spread out over 3 choices while all of the Indy/IRL fans have all of their votes going to one choice.

Comment

I would venture to say that there are alot more NASCAR fans visiting that site than IndyCar fans. Most opent wheel fans get better info and coverage other places. NASCAR is always the top gig at rpm.espn.com in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDak_IndyFan

-Championship
                    -Daytona
                    -BY400

Aloha Southie,,,,

Long time, no talkie,,, Southie.... So a Big Aloha to ya first,,, and hows "Our" Precious Little Tyke doing ??? I've been bad, again,,, and I have no vaild excuse, other than, sometimes it's just "Human Nature" to be negative... Also, at times,,, it's just easier to be "Negative", and join the "Lynch Mob Mentality"..... But she's not doing very good, I just wonder, her stint at Walker, might of ruined her career, broke her... And D&R,,, they an't setting the world on fire either, they sure an't no Penske type operation, but few are,,, like none... Oh Well,,,

To the point,,, at hand,,, BINGO,,, you win this one Buddie,,,,

If the "Dart Board" is 75% NASCAR, and the people throwing the "Darts", or involved in the voting, are 90% NASCAR,,, the chances are, the outcome will be,,, NASCAR related... BINGO,,, I get it, and thanks for the heads up.... I just don't go to the ESPN site, unless there is a good reason... Partner, or no Partner,,, and other than the NHRA Diggers,,, me no like the place...
                    Yes,,, Yes,,, Tony,,,

Your Grandfather was a friend of Roger Penske,,,

Your Grandfather did business with Roger Penske,,, but

Your Grandfather never trusted Roger Penske,,,

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X