Harbaugh/Panther

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harbaugh/Panther

Is Jim Harbaugh still a part of Panther Racing? I ask this because I used to see him at IMS during the month of May and he got interviewed by ABC at almost every race. I think he was one of the co-owners of the team and maybe he still is. Anybody know if he's still around the IRL scene?
    If I were Ed Carpenter and you were a lady...

I think he is (did I see him interviewed locally in May?), but since he is no longer an active NFL quarterback, the fascination is no longer there for the TV people.

Professor Joe
    Lost in Indy

"So many of these guys know how to preserve their tires, how to handle traffic and how to win a race. They really deserve to be in Indy cars." - Bob East

Comment

He's listed on the web site as one of the owners.
      You've worked so hard on the kidney. Very special -- the kidney has a very special place in the heart. It's an incredible thing. Donald John Trump

Brian's Wish * Jason Foundation

Comment

He is still one of the owners. I saw him at Miami and he has a new job with some NFL football team which I bet keeps him away from the races.

Comment

Harbaugh is the quarterbacks coach for the Oakland Raiders.

Jim Harbaugh
          "If there is a place on Earth synonymous with race cars, it is Indianapolis." -- Bernie Ecclestone

"No matter where you go in the world, you say Indianapolis and they don't think about football or basketball, they think about the race." -- Richard Petty

Comment

i'm glad Harb is still with Panther, he was a gutty Q.B. and is a good guy.

wouldn't it be cool for Panther to run a special "Silver and Black" paint scheme sometime? "hello, marketing"

Comment

Originally posted by pandora
              i'm glad Harb is still with Panther, he was a gutty Q.B. and is a good guy.

wouldn't it be cool for Panther to run a special "Silver and Black" paint scheme sometime? "hello, marketing"
              Gotta agree with with this call, by the way pandora, what ya got in the box ?
              "I'm a Rodeo-de-oh-deo-deo-de-Cowboy borderin on the Insane"

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't lead a hortaculture"

"When The Going Get's Wierd, The Wierd Turn Pro"

Comment

Now I'm just waiting for Peyton Manning to buy an IndyCar team following this year's Superbowl win for your INDIANAPOLIS Colts!

Comment

Originally posted by DedFlrs
                  Gotta agree with with this call, by the way pandora, what ya got in the box ?
                  Didn't we learn our lesson before, don't ask and don't open the box!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X