Brickyard fans, be aware of construction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brickyard fans, be aware of construction

After 'rewarding' the Hyperfix crew of $3 mil for finishing 'early,' road construction continues just south of the area known as Hyperfix (since it's not in that "zone" it removes them from blame) on southbound I-65 out of downtown. This affects eastbound I-70 where it turns south to I-65, and I-65 from north of downtown. It's lane restriction at its finest. Sound confusing? If you're going southbound on I-65 from downtown you'll be screwed. You can use I-465 to avoid it. Why it wasn't fixed during Hyperfix is beyond me.

From the INDOT website:

I-70 (EB) and (WB) right lane closed between McCarty Street and south split of Inner Loop until September 3, 2003 for pavement patching and overlay.
    www.ragingphotos.com

Re: Brickyard fans, be aware of construction

Originally posted by Roadrage
    After 'rewarding' the Hyperfix crew of $3 mil for finishing 'early,' road construction continues just south of the area known as Hyperfix (since it's not in that "zone" it removes them from blame) on southbound I-65 out of downtown. This affects eastbound I-70 where it turns south to I-65, and I-65 from north of downtown. It's lane restriction at its finest. Sound confusing? If you're going southbound on I-65 from downtown you'll be screwed. You can use I-465 to avoid it. Why it wasn't fixed during Hyperfix is beyond me.

From the INDOT website:

I-70 (EB) and (WB) right lane closed between McCarty Street and south split of Inner Loop until September 3, 2003 for pavement patching and overlay.
    Well, I guess the McCarty Steets exit area was open during Hyperfix so it would be worked on once Hyperfix was over.
    Last edited by jrandrew00; 08-02-2003, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Re: Re: Brickyard fans, be aware of construction

Originally posted by jrandrew00
      Well, I guess the McCarty Steets exit area was open during Hyperfix so it would be worked on once Hyperfix was over. But the part they are working for people going on 1-70 Eastbound into the Hyperfix area was suppose to be fix during Hyperfix as that was consider part of it since they redid lanes that were not part of it so no clue.

I'm totally confused...................

SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
      " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X