X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best distance still 500 miles in Indianapolis

An argument for the 500 over the 400

Best distance still 500 miles in Indianapolis

I see Gladys could not resist falling into the bleat trap at the end of the 'piece.'

Nice crutch. One that Scar emplyees whip out on a far too frequent basis.

Comment

The Brickyard gets the crowds, having become as tough a ticket, or even tougher, than the Indianapolis 500.
      We can already discredit this article. Everybody knows there are a ton of tickets still left, and the race is in two days. Heck John Andretti walked up the other day and bought 6 together to go with his 10 or so he already had...don't tell me tickets are tough for this one.
      Doctorindy.com

Comment

it was noted a few days ago that 10,000 tickets remained available for the Brickyard.

In terms of local interest, the Cup event blew by the 500 quite a while back which is why I'm packing up and leaving town this weekend.
        "Living well is the best revenge"

George Herbert

Comment

http://www.trackforum.com/forums/sho...kets+available

Not sure how the BY400 attendance is still considered bigger with about 10,000 seats still unsold.

Comment

Which is more popular? Which is bigger? It really doesn't matter, does it? More than anything, the Brickyard and Indianapolis 500 have forged a symbiotic relationship.
            Here, here!
            Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the Keenest of them all?

Comment

Kravitz wouldn't know racing if it ran him over. But they got rid of Clueless Jemal Horton. He was worse.

Tell me - why would the main paper in the Racing Capital of the World have a lead sports columnist whose favorite sport is hockey - and who doesn't get racing at all?
              http://motorsportsblog.blogspot.com/

Comment

tickets

At our store here in Greenwood, we have had a ton of people come in and try to have us sell their tickets. All are for under face value. This hasn't happened yet with the 500.

Jason
                I want chicken I want liver meow mix meow mix please deliver

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X