X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one owe up to this?

http://channels.netscape.com/ns/love...sp?disaster=77
    Ape Man

hmmmmmmmmm....notice the "dog" angle to that story?
    "You people worry too much. Strive for change. Root for your favorites. Enjoy the racing. Drop the flag." rev-ed, 3/04

Comment

How do you...

1) watch quals the day before,
      2) camp inside the track,
      3) go to the Busch race the day before,

at the "Indy 500"?
      "Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and your going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down." -- Edward Blume

Comment

Let me explain... it's really not as bad as she made it out to be...
        "Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate."

2018 Indianapolis 500 photo gallery

2018 Long Beach Grand Prix photo gallery

2017 Indianapolis 500 photo gallery

Comment

could have the blonde headed dude in the camp next to C&B, he did everything else that was beyond drunk and stupid this year.

Comment

This guy really makes me feel a lot better about some of my dates

And I thought hitting the car of my date's father as I looked for the right house number was bad.
            We flipped our finger to the King of England
            Stole our country from the Indians
            With god on our side and guns in our hands
            We took it for our own!

Comment

Originally posted by mattndallas
              How do you...

1) watch quals the day before,
              2) camp inside the track,
              3) go to the Busch race the day before,

at the "Indy 500"?
              The circumstances sound like the Brickyard to me. Hmmmmmmm......
              Proud to be a complainer.

Comment

Re: Any one owe up to this?

I have been very, very drunk before, but never have I been so drunk that I shat myself.

What's worse is he tried to explain it. There's no explaining something like that.

Comment

I don't know how mant times I've read it on these forums, but this gives new meaning to "stinking up the place".

jmart

Comment

Scott, are you British, or did you spell it that way so it wouldn't be ****ed out?
                    "I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson

RIP, Dan. You will always be one of my heroes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mackie
                      could have the blonde headed dude in the camp next to C&B, he did everything else that was beyond drunk and stupid this year.
                      Miles, having seen you Saturday eveving this year at the C&B, I'm impressed you remember anything!

Comment

Originally posted by rfellows
                        Miles, having seen you Saturday eveving this year at the C&B, I'm impressed you remember anything!
                        Well sir, that was a natural high, I am a non-drinker by choice. You saw me at my normal self, you should be able to guess that me drunk would not be something to see. Early on, I found out that there is about 15 minutes between me being flat drunk and my passing out where I look for everyone I don't like and tell them why, that usually caused a fight in which I was too drunk to defend myself. I would also show off, once I dove of the second floor level walkway of a Travelodge into the pool, I made it easily, but had to find another room after I was thrown out, you guessed it, I drove my car, I couldn't walk. Now I don't drink, what you saw is what I am.

Comment

Originally posted by sf-indy-fan
                          Scott, are you British, or did you spell it that way so it wouldn't be ****ed out?
                          I'm not British, and I've used that one before. I don't even know where I picked it up. I watch British TV some, but not any kind of show that'd use that kind of language.

That quals/race/Busch race thing does sound weird. I was thinking that maybe she didn't understand the concept of Second-Day Qualifying, but that doesn't explain the Busch race nearby (unless it wasn't a Busch race).
                          One driver's "fuel strategy" is another driver's "speed up or we will park you!"

Comment

Originally posted by slinger
                            The circumstances sound like the Brickyard to me. Hmmmmmmm......
                            Yeah.... uh.... as bad at the IRL needs fans. We don't need that kind.

If they're older than two, they need to be potty trained.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X