Question about Chicago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Chicago

If I have friends who are getting tickets to the Chicago race on ebay, is there any way for them to get garage passes at the gate or is garage access part of the whole ticket package? I'm not familiar with these Nascar/IRL ticket package deals. If paddock access isn't included, can they purchase a paddock pass of some sort at the gate?
    Support Mockery - Visit www.themockdock.com!

Chicago does not sell pit or garage passes.

Comment

I'm thinking about just showing up on race day and buying tickets. Is that easy to do at Chicago?
      All Roads Lead to Indy...

Comment

I've been to both races, and there have been tix a plenty in the parking lot.

That said, I don't know if they will crack down like Texas or not.
        Delta Force Theme... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQUeQOIlcDM You're Welcome

Comment

Track season ticket holders were offered pit and garage passes for all 3 days. There is only a limited amount available. Contact Chicagoland ASAP for info.

Comment

Tickets are available on the road into the Chicagoland, no problem.

If you want garage passes, you'll need to get them through a team, supplier, etc.
            We flipped our finger to the King of England
            Stole our country from the Indians
            With god on our side and guns in our hands
            We took it for our own!

Comment

Originally posted by IndyRob
              I'm thinking about just showing up on race day and buying tickets. Is that easy to do at Chicago?
              There have been people scalping tickets roadside the last two years - some may start almost as soon as you get off the Interstate

There is also a bar about half mile south of the track where people were scalping tickets last year

I think it might be best to look at a map of the seating of the facility, have an idea of areas you prefer because you could find some options unless you just want to take first available

Comment

Thanks for all the responses, guys!

Comment

Originally posted by spook
                  Thanks for all the responses, guys!
                  Well it is only because you are our favorite wife of a crewman from AGR. Otherwise you'd be in trouble.
                  IRL, Champcar and F1 fan

Comment

Originally posted by IndyIRLman
                    Well it is only because you are our favorite wife of a crewman from AGR. Otherwise you'd be in trouble.
                    Awww shucks.

I'm still trying to get used to all this stuff. I hafta say, it was all sooooooo much easier in CART. What's up with these ISC tracks not selling paddock passes to the general public? That blows!

Comment

Originally posted by IndyIRLman
                      Well it is only because you are our favorite wife of a crewman from AGR.
                      Yeah, we don't like his other wives nearly as well.

"If TF members were given solid gold cars, some would complain about the color." - stnkypete

Comment

Awww shucks.

I'm still trying to get used to all this stuff. I hafta say, it was all sooooooo much easier in CART. What's up with these ISC tracks not selling paddock passes to the general public? That blows!
                        Bill France = Senator Palpatine.

Once CART is dead, he will have no use for the IRL.

LCF

Comment

Awww shucks.

It's just this place and Kansas that don't have the slightest idea of how to take care of their fans. Us long time IRL'ers are in total agreement that this is a CRAPPY policy.

Places like TMS and PPIR understand that pit passes are nice extra revenue, AND they make the fans happy. The stupid Kansas FanWalk on the other hand, is a complete waste of good fencing.
                          We flipped our finger to the King of England
                          Stole our country from the Indians
                          With god on our side and guns in our hands
                          We took it for our own!

Comment

Originally posted by rev-ed
                            Yeah, we don't like his other wives nearly as well.

I'm not a big fan of them either.

Comment

Originally posted by step33T
                              It's just this place and Kansas that don't have the slightest idea of how to take care of their fans. Us long time IRL'ers are in total agreement that this is a CRAPPY policy.

Places like TMS and PPIR understand that pit passes are nice extra revenue, AND they make the fans happy. The stupid Kansas FanWalk on the other hand, is a complete waste of good fencing.
                              When I called to ask the same thing at Michigan, I was told this was the case there also - just cold pit passes but no garage access. They told me that this policy is prevalent at ISC tracks. I think it's crap really. Fans get a lot out of seeing the cars up close and watching the crews work. ALL tracks should allow access to fans if they wish to purchase that type of access!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X