Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Desperate Red Bull Tests New Aero Package!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desperate Red Bull Tests New Aero Package!

Playing catch-up never got this serious before!

"You people worry too much. Strive for change. Root for your favorites. Enjoy the racing. Drop the flag." rev-ed, 3/04

I guess Buddy will do anything to win.
    I would think by now that this administration would have a clue as to what it takes to get the job done. So, Get-er-done!!!!!

Comment

Does anybody else think of Wile E. Coyote when looking at that picture?
      "Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate."

2018 Indianapolis 500 photo gallery

2018 Long Beach Grand Prix photo gallery

2017 Indianapolis 500 photo gallery

Comment

Moments after this photo was taken, Bob Johnson, test driver for Red Bull, lost his life after flying into the Malboro sign on the outside of turn two at MIS during testing yesterday.

" I have no idea why he was not watching where he was going" said his distraught fiancee Suzy Jones. " he always did like hamming it up for the camera".

Comment

ACME Bat Costume - The only bat costume worn by bats!
          To a New Yorker like yourself, a hero is some type of weird sandwich. Not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Comment

Headline:

"Trim Spa Girls Blamed for Distraction Crash at IMS"
            "You people worry too much. Strive for change. Root for your favorites. Enjoy the racing. Drop the flag." rev-ed, 3/04

Comment

Originally posted by MD-IRLFAN
              ACME Bat Costume - The only bat costume worn by bats!
              Oscar Wilde: "I wish I'd have said that, Whistler."
              James Whistler: "You will, Oscar. You will."

ACME Batman outfits...guaranteed for the life of the user!
              You've worked so hard on the kidney. Very special -- the kidney has a very special place in the heart. It's an incredible thing. Donald John Trump

Brian's Wish * Jason Foundation

Comment

There is a lot of potential here for expanding the meaning of the adage "Keep the shiny side up and the (soon to be) greasy side down".

Cool deal. Which sky diving team is this?
                Last edited by Taxpayer; 07-31-2003, 11:57 AM.

Comment

God, it that thing is for real, I gotta have one!!!
                  "Is that my *** that I smell burning?" ... Helmet Stogie from "Death spasms of the Mabuchi"

Comment

Complete with oxygen system, carbon fiber aero kit, and parachute that guy dropped from a small plane at 30K over the English coast and glided across the channel to France in 14 minutes.

Record setting at its creative best.
                    Last edited by KnockOff; 07-31-2003, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Anybody have a link on this thing. I think its cool and would like to see more of it.

Randy

Comment

With the amount of money Red Bull spends on advertising (mainly television although a couple days this past year they did stop at college) I am surprised they don't throw in an IRL or F1 car every once in a while.

"Chevy Cosworth, It'll Give You Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnngs"
                        The transformation is complete. The Indy 500 is the only IndyCar race that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockOff
                          Complete with oxygen system, carbon fiber aero kit, and parachute that guy dropped from a small plane at 30K over the English coast and glided across the channel to France in 14 minutes.
                          Nothing but kajones.
                          "Is that my *** that I smell burning?" ... Helmet Stogie from "Death spasms of the Mabuchi"

Comment

Originally posted by KnockOff

Record setting at its creative best.
                            That could get me back into jumping again............
                            SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
                            " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

Here's a link:

Big Glide

Click on the video link at the bottom of the page!

Last edited by KnockOff; 07-31-2003, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X