Junkyard Wars Racing on NOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junkyard Wars Racing on NOW

For those who have not yet seen it, the "Junkyard Wars" episode featurng Indy mechanics (featuring Team Penske) vs. NASCAR vs. NHRA is on right now on TLC and it is well worth viewing...enjoy!!!
    You've worked so hard on the kidney. Very special -- the kidney has a very special place in the heart. It's an incredible thing. Donald John Trump

Brian's Wish * Jason Foundation

Penske North got screwed.

Not only did they not cause the accident, they were the ones that couldn't run in the final.

Comment

As soon as I saw the "stock car" start to break loose I figured one of two things was going to happen - he was either going to loop it and back into the wall or ......

A shame , that rear engine job was pretty neat.
      “With the help of God and true friends, I come to realize
      I still got two strong legs, even wings to fly
      I ain’t wastin’ time no more...”

Comment

WHAT BS THAT WAS, by far the fastest car on the oval i think just to have some hick reck you.

Comment

Originally posted by AlJRFAN
          WHAT BS THAT WAS, by far the fastest car on the oval i think just to have some hick reck you.
          Penske South started 20 ft behind North. If North had the fastest car on the oval, this incident wouldn't have happened.

What impressed me was that even though North spun on the road course, they still beat the others by 20 secs over 10 laps. Imagine what the difference would have been without the spin!
          He kani 'ano 'e loa kela. Ua 'ai nui anei 'oe ma ke kakahiaka?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X