Game Boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Boy

Saw several people walking around this weekend with Game Boys. I hear you can get a card that gives you live timing and scoring at the track.
    Anybody know how to get one. Or were the team bosses just playing the latest version of Mario Kart?

They were advertising them at Nashville as well. It sounded pretty intersting, but I doubt that I have the mental fortitude to pull a gameboy away from my seven year old.

However, its probably time for upgrade for him and I'm sure we have at least one older version in a box somewhere.

Comment

Advertising them where? Is there a trailer or something? Is it the same thing they use in ALMS?

Thanx

Comment

Are they also using Kangaroo TV that CART uses? It looks an awful lot like a Gameboy Advance SP.

Comment

As a 41 (42 next Tuesday) year old Game Boy Advance owner I must have details, please. What am I missing???
          You've worked so hard on the kidney. Very special -- the kidney has a very special place in the heart. It's an incredible thing. Donald John Trump

Brian's Wish * Jason Foundation

Comment

One of our spotter techs has one. Let me see if I can get ahold of him.
            SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
            " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

Originally posted by CAD Man
              Advertising them where? Is there a trailer or something? Is it the same thing they use in ALMS?

Thanx
              Sorry, wrong race. I think it was Road Atlanta a couple weeks earlier that I was thinking of.

Comment

Here's a discussion on OC about its use at SCCA events http://www.offcamber.net/forums/show...&threadid=2012

Comment

Everyone I'm sorry I did not see this thread, I posted all the information on a thread "Something New for the IRL
                  Speak your truth quietly and clearly: and listen to others, even the dull and ignorant, they too have a story

Comment

Originally posted by spotter
                    Everyone I'm sorry I did not see this thread, I posted all the information on a thread "Something New for the IRL

Here yah go

http://www.trackforum.com/forums/sho...threadid=30906
                    SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
                    " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X