Barron in for next three races

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barron in for next three races

At least according to him, as stated in an article on the official IRL website.

He also said he tried to get into NASCAR a couple of years ago. Thank God that didn't pan out!

He seems to have given up on his CART dreams and, with the financial struggles of that series coupled with the future additions of road/street circuits to the IRL schedule, Alex should be even more competitive.

Good news.

He's as cool as a cucumber.
    "You people worry too much. Strive for change. Root for your favorites. Enjoy the racing. Drop the flag." rev-ed, 3/04

Comment

Wish they'd make it next five races.
      Man to Man is so unjust... there's no Man you can Trust.

Comment

Originally posted by Brickman
        Wish they'd make it next five races.
        How about five years?

Comment

" Hello Mo? I'm feeling much better now. I think I can get back in the car by Chicago. Hello? Hello? Mo...are you there?"

SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
          " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

Good deal.
            "Is that my *** that I smell burning?" ... Helmet Stogie from "Death spasms of the Mabuchi"

Comment

Originally posted by dog-ring
              " Hello Mo? I'm feeling much better now. I think I can get back in the car by Chicago. Hello? Hello? Mo...are you there?"

El Dudo! Donde es mi Car?

Mo: Giaphone he11, Gee a race car driver!

"I'm a Rodeo-de-oh-deo-deo-de-Cowboy borderin on the Insane"

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't lead a hortaculture"

"When The Going Get's Wierd, The Wierd Turn Pro"

Comment

Good news! Hope this turns into a permanent deal! Go Alex!

Comment

This is just the beginning for Barron. I am rather confident that the Hollywood sponsorship is not going to complain about who is in the car so long as the car is in the winners circle.
                  As for next year, if Mo Nunn decides not to pick up Barron full time, Barron is gonna have to hire an assistant just to answer the phones! He is not going to have a hard time getting a ride.

Talent and teamwork make for success. Barron has got both and it is only going to get better

Comment

Re: Barron in for next three races

Originally posted by keysersoze
                    At least according to him, as stated in an article on the official IRL website.
                    I sure hope so. He deserves it.

Comment

..."the number you have reached _ _ _-_ _ _ _ is not a working number, please check the number and dial again."
                      ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

"Whose on the phone Alex?"

"Ahh.. (click) a very wrong number Mo"

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

Good to see it...

Comment

If true, and Hollywood remains as the sponsor, I'm glad they decided to suck up their pride and stick with talent rather than seek a Brazilian. I would have been extremely disapppointed if Barron was out after Michigan.

Now, if Hollywood isn't the sponsor, Mo Nunn is a truly amazing person to stick with the driver and run him out of his own pocket.
                            He kani 'ano 'e loa kela. Ua 'ai nui anei 'oe ma ke kakahiaka?

Comment

I noticed that all the trade rumors vanished...................

SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
                              " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X