Clear All

• Why the IRL trumps NASCAR

Start spreading the news.....

Why the IRL trumps NASCAR

Re: Why the IRL trumps NASCAR

Originally posted by dironstarr
    Start spreading the news.....

Why the IRL trumps NASCAR
    Nicely done and truthful article. No white washing or cheerleading, just the plain and simple opinion of a writer without an ax to grind.

Comment

I ask myself what was the problem with CART?

Comment

"The Indy Racing League is stuck in park."

Someone forgot to tell Honda, Toyota, and all the big bucks sponsors who've joined the league this year.

But in a back-handed way I guess the piece was complimentary.
        "You people worry too much. Strive for change. Root for your favorites. Enjoy the racing. Drop the flag." rev-ed, 3/04

Comment

Originally posted by KnockOff
          "The Indy Racing League is stuck in park."

Someone forgot to tell Honda, Toyota, and all the big bucks sponsors who've joined the league this year.

But in a back-handed way I guess the piece was complimentary.
          The guy was saying IndyCar has an exciting on track product but could only fill less than a third of the available seating at MIS. They're "stuck in park" because they aren't drawing a NASCAR size crowd, yet.

We have the exciting racing product which will bring the fans back again and again along with friends who will become new fans. Everything necessary is in place for lots of really solid growth. The ability to draw those NASCAR size crowds will take some effort and time to reach that level of popularity. IndyCar is well on its way now.

Comment

We need more of these articles in every single daily in the U.S. If you think about it, that's really how ****** grew. The majority of people think that if its in the news, then it must be true.
            RIP Dan Wheldon :(

"Anybody who says the IndyCar Series is not the best championship in the world is a complete idiot in my book." ~Dan Wheldon

"It's a discussion board, not a society ball." ~Skypigeon

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X