Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was Sarah's beef?

from the D&R press release (courtesy TSO):
    Fisher had a few words post-race for fellow driver Scott Dixon after a couple of ontrack passes. “It was racing,” she said, when asked to elaborate by ABC after the race in the paddock. We had a conversation and he knows what I think.”
    What was this all about? The broadcast didn't give me any clues, how about those of you on the scene?

I did hear her say:
    "Just wait 'till we get to KY I"ll have a new Chevy"
    I am blessed to have witnessed "The Greatest Spectacle In Racing" 50 times!

Comment

Originally posted by Indy Red
      I did hear her say:
      "Just wait 'till we get to KY I"ll have a new Chevy"
      Gotta love her.

Here's hoping that Kiwi gets passed by that girl!

Comment

She probably meant to say; " Just wait till we get to Kentucky, where I'll have a new loose Chevy ".

Comment

Her beef was that she felt that Scott had cut down on her too close when he was passing her.
          SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
          " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

I got really sweaty when I read this topic title never mind...

Comment

Originally posted by lutesk

She probably meant to say;

...."Just wait till we get to Kentucky, where I'll have a "New Loose" Chevy from D & R".

Aloha Lutesk,,,,

That's It,,,, We Have a Winner !!!

...."Just wait till we get to Kentucky, where I'll have a "New Loose Chevy" from D & R."

You Get The "Big One",,, that much coveted "Bingo Award for Honesty, and Humor"....

Bingo,,,, You got it buddie,,, congratulations.... Bingo

Bagdad Bob, Bill Clinton, the salesman at "Joe's Used Cars", and Emron Accountants, should take lessions from her, just to improve their own "Comedy Routines"...
              Yes,,, Yes,,, Tony,,,

Your Grandfather was a friend of Roger Penske,,,

Your Grandfather did business with Roger Penske,,, but

Your Grandfather never trusted Roger Penske,,,

Comment

Originally posted by dog-ring
                Her beef was that she felt that Scott had cut down on her too close when he was passing her.
                Thanks for the answer. Did it look that bad to you? You do have one of the better seats in the house. Did you stay upstairs after Vitor went out?

Comment

Scott was sure getting awfully wide any time Little Al went high on him.

I did notice some of the cars coming down quick while lapping some of the regular chevy folks.

Comment

"Her beef was that she felt that Scott had cut down on her too close when he was passing her."

Passing, or lapping?

Comment

Lapping involves passing. Either way, you don't cut the person off.
                      Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the Keenest of them all?

Comment

Originally posted by BigWheelHawaii:

You Get The "Big One",,, that much coveted "Bingo Award for Honesty, and Humor"....

Thanks, my first one.

Comment

Aloha Doggie,,,,

One question,,,

How could Dixion manage to turn that car he was driving,,, that hard to the left ???

He had to pass her, like she was standing still... No ???

I know that Dixion Kid is good, and has a lot of talent, but I didn't know he was that talented...

He's Just Good,,, an't he....

Maybe a "Booster Rocket" off the " Space Shuttle", that might help her a little... At least it might increase her speed down the straightaway.... But I really think it is the corners, that give her "fit's".... It's the "Corners, the ones at the end of the straightaway, that just throw her them big,,, "Curve Balls"... ( No Pun Intended )

Nay,,, no way,,, not in that D & R car....

Maybe a little more "Kryptonite" in her hip pocket,,, that's it,,, me thinks,,, she's needs more "Kryptonite"...

More "Kryptonite", and less "Whinning"...
                          Yes,,, Yes,,, Tony,,,

Your Grandfather was a friend of Roger Penske,,,

Your Grandfather did business with Roger Penske,,, but

Your Grandfather never trusted Roger Penske,,,

Comment

Which time? The fifth, sixth, seventh, or eighth time?

Comment

Could this have been something left over from the incident in Kansas where Sara and Robbie went side by side for several laps while holding up Dixon?

I think you'll see some good results from D&R with the Gen 4ord. Using the Gen 3 all year is like going up to the plate with the weighted donuts still on the bat!!
                              Life's a reach, and then you jibe.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X