Changes at Team Menard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes at Team Menard

Heard from a source very close to the team that there could be both a new team manager and chief mechanic put in place after the season is over. Altought the list of replacments for team manager is very short, one possible replacment, who is currently with the team, has won the 500 twice before and has 20+ years of experiance.

Isn't canning people a yearly tradition at Menard's?
    http://motorsportsblog.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut500:
      <STRONG>Heard from a source very close to the team that there could be both a new team manager and chief mechanic put in place after the season is over. Altought the list of replacments for team manager is very short, one possible replacment, who is currently with the team, has won the 500 twice before and has 20+ years of experiance. </STRONG>
      Maybe there will be... if they add a second car...?

Comment

The carnival like atmosphere of Team Menard continues for another year. Dog-Ring, weren't you telling us this would be the year that Menard loses their perpetual bad karma?
        "You make one **** of a caucasian Jackie." The Dude Lebowski

Comment

Let's see...two time winners....Little Al, no......Arie, no......Emo, no.....Gordy, no...OK, I give. Who is the two time winner I'm forgetting. (why do I feel a stupid attack coming?)

Comment

Originally posted by Redbone:
            <STRONG>Let's see...two time winners....Little Al, no......Arie, no......Emo, no.....Gordy, no...OK, I give. Who is the two time winner I'm forgetting. (why do I feel a stupid attack coming?)</STRONG>
            I'm guessing a 2 time winner as a crew person. My guess, Butch Meyer
            Delta Force Theme... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQUeQOIlcDM You're Welcome

Comment

Hey lugnut, can't you find anything else to talk about besides Team Menard. You always wait untill the team is out of town to start your crap
              SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
              " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut500:
                <STRONG>Heard from a source very close to the team that there could be both a new team manager and chief mechanic put in place after the season is over.</STRONG>
                I have two words for this situation. Huber Law.
                "The problem with internet quotes and statistics is that often times, they're wrongfully believed to be real." - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Butch already the team manager?

Comment

Originally posted by Redbone:
                    <STRONG>Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Butch already the team manager?</STRONG>
                    Yep. Moved from the engine shop manager to team manager after the Greg Ray mess, I believe.
                    Terrible moderators can destroy great forums

Comment

Owen Snyder would be stupid to leave Cheever.
                      Zoooooooooooom!

Comment

Originally posted by HerbieIsHere:
                        <STRONG>Owen Snyder would be stupid to leave Cheever.</STRONG>
                        Unless, of course, Cheever doesn't have a program for next year.
                        "It was actually fun, because you're back fully driving again in these trucks. Ninety percent of the tracks we go to in the IRL, you're flat-out. I was having to lift off the corners some here." - Buddy Rice

Comment

Pretty much vindicates Mr. Dismore now doesn't it? I tried to let you all know what I knew about the mess there and a lot of people jumped all over Mark. They do have problems, bad ones. Changing the gear ratio set up in the middle of the Michigan 400 on pit road was a testament to that.

Too bad it's too late for Mark on this one. He could have been a steadying force for the team if they were machanically sound.

For the teams sake let's hope this news is true. It would be a positive step in the right direction. I don't think Jaques could even bring one of the current buggies home.
                          Have attended: Indy 500 (36), Belle Island (3), Kentucky (4), St Pete (3), Homestead (1), Texas (2) Michigan (5), Cleveland (3), Iowa (6), Chicagoland (5), IRP (2), Eldora (3)...

Comment

SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
                            " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

Well Well ............ so it is the equipment now. Hmmmm, well I will say the gear change in the race was a Bozo No-No, But the team manager had NOTHING to do with that. Menards High paid MORON engineer was the master behind that mess. Get it ... Mark was a good consistant driver BUT, he is not the go getter he once was. As for the rest of the team they are working on getting a driver to charge to the front ....... The car and the engine are there ............. Driver seat time isnt ...... It is obvious to us Damilt..... You got way too much BS time on your hands and not enough REAL info ........... get it straight or get a life .......... all these teams work hard .. do you ??
                              When Its Time I am always there.................

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X