Pit Crew Shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pit Crew Shirts

Does anyone know a good web site that sells indycar pit crew shirts. I checked Indystuff.com and there isnt much on there. Does anyone know of any?
    "Paff has been closer to the mark than anyone will give him credit for."

Richard Kimble 11/18/2010

"Paff is far more right than any of you will EVER give him credit for.

As non politically correct and un IndyCar friendly as it is, it's the truth. "

SeeuInMay 12/29/2010

Ebay has some:
    http://search.ebay.com/search/search...ery=indy+shirt
    It's a Hoosier thing, you wouldn't understand...

Comment

Check this out too.

The Mailroom

Comment

Speedway Monograming, don't know if they have a website, across from the track also sell some of the old shirts.

Funny story about those shirts. Chris Paulsen, lived across the street from my mom and dad when he was Chief Mechanic for JR with John Caples VA Team. He disposed of some of his shirts, not sure where. Well at qualifications a couple years later Chris' former wife and I were at the Speedway. A man was wearing one of the shirts, on a whim Christy went over to him and struck up a conversation. He claimed that he was indeed Chris Paulsen, and proceeded to answer her questions about the cars. My favorite:

What do the wings do for the cars?
        They give the cars lift, making them lighter so that they can go faster.

[ August 23, 2002: Message edited by: stymie ]
        "Remember, your kids can get student loans, but there's no such thing as a retirement loan."

Comment

As mentioned above the best bet these days tends to be eBay. I've seen some really nice shirts go for relatively small amounts. The Mailroom has a fair selection but by and large Frank prices his stuff rather high.
          "I would really like to go to NASCAR. I really enjoy NASCAR and if I could be there in a couple of years that's where I'd want to be." - Jeff Gordon (after testing a Formula Super Vee)

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X