Gateway and Shifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gateway and Shifting

Do drivers have to shift at Gateway? It's kind of interesting to look at last years results. http://www.indyracing.com/stats/trac...eway&year=2001

Only 4 cars on the lead lap. Giafone out due to handling problems after 44 laps?

Looks like the two infiniti's did ok last year. I wonder if Scheckter will be able to finish. Seems like you wouldn't want to be overly aggressive at this track.

I'm trying to decide if I should make a change to my TSO fantasy league team. I would like to add Al Jr. but that would mean dumping Horny or Helio. I also have Scheckter and Rice on my team and I don't have much confidence in them this week.
    When I was a kid my favorite relative was Uncle Caveman. After school we'd all go play in his cave, and every once in a while he would eat one of us. It wasn't until later that I found out that Uncle Caveman was a bear.
    - Jack Handey

Yep! Downshifting into 1, upshifting coming out of 2.Maybe 1 upshift down the main straight.
    Trump, he's one of the nicest, most decent human beings possibly ever to walk the planet..

Comment

using all the pedals this weekend. Gateway is an interesting track.
      "Living well is the best revenge"

George Herbert

Comment

The Penske boys have been very tough to beat at all of the shorter, non-pedal-to-the-metal tracks this year.

There's your Fantasy tip of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by MM658:
          <STRONG>The Penske boys have been very tough to beat at all of the shorter, non-pedal-to-the-metal tracks this year.</STRONG>
          Marlboro Team Penske is tough to beat every where they go.
          "The problem with internet quotes and statistics is that often times, they're wrongfully believed to be real." - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Sarah's best finishes have come at the flat, handling tracks - Homestead and Nazareth.

Professor Joe
            Lost in Indy

"So many of these guys know how to preserve their tires, how to handle traffic and how to win a race. They really deserve to be in Indy cars." - Bob East

Comment

Originally posted by MM658:
              <STRONG>The Penske boys have been very tough to beat at all of the shorter, non-pedal-to-the-metal tracks this year.

There's your Fantasy tip of the week.</STRONG>
              You're welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Joe:
                <STRONG>Sarah's best finishes have come at the flat, handling tracks - Homestead and Nazareth. </STRONG>
                This is absolutely true. There are those who still claim she is not a good driver...
                If you do what you've always done...

you'll get what you've always gotten.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X