window sticker and other observations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• window sticker and other observations

I'm sure I'm not the first to see this, but it made me chuckle on the way to work this morning. On a window sticker on a back of a pickup truck.

"I'm not speeding, I'm qualifying"

Plus has anyone seen one of these maybe its a souped up Geo Tracker that has a Red Bull can tilted on the back? Seen it in Fort Wayne, IN (maybe a month ago) and then in Oxford, OH the weekend of the Kentucky race. Not sure if there is many of these floating around, doubt if it was the same one.
    Yellow means go (to the bathroom)

Originally posted by Jeff Bedel:
    <STRONG>Plus has anyone seen one of these maybe its a souped up Geo Tracker that has a Red Bull can tilted on the back? Seen it in Fort Wayne, IN (maybe a month ago) and then in Oxford, OH the weekend of the Kentucky race. Not sure if there is many of these floating around, doubt if it was the same one.</STRONG>
    I'm sure Red Bull has a lot of those floating around. There's at least one here in Madison - you see it around the UW campus. I think they're technically Suzuki X-90's - basically a 2-seat hardtop Tracker.
    Ryan

Daisey Designs
    High-Performance Card Models

http://www.daisey-designs.com

Comment

<STRONG>Plus has anyone seen one of these maybe its a souped up Geo Tracker that has a Red Bull can tilted on the back? Seen it in Fort Wayne, IN (maybe a month ago) and then in Oxford, OH the weekend of the Kentucky race. Not sure if there is many of these floating around, doubt if it was the same one.</STRONG>
      I also see one of these in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area quite often.

Comment

<STRONG>
        "I'm not speeding, I'm qualifying"

.</STRONG>

I prefer the one that says
        Get in, Sit down, Shut up, Hang on!
        Delta Force Theme... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQUeQOIlcDM You're Welcome

Comment

I've seen the Red Bull car LOTS of times in Las Vegas
          -Kaaveh
          http://www.humansofracing.com

Comment

I've seen the giant RedBull can here in Knoxville. I think it is on a pick-up. As far as the RedBull Indy car, the local folks at RedBull don't have a clue.

Tom Eidemiller
            Knoxville TN
            Please visit the tribute to my longtime friend Mel Kenyon

Comment

I've seen the giant RedBull can here in Knoxville. I think it is on a pick-up. As far as the RedBull Indy car, the local folks at RedBull don't have a clue.

Tom Eidemiller
              Knoxville TN
              Please visit the tribute to my longtime friend Mel Kenyon

Comment

flag it down, they'll give you a free Red Bull!
                the man in expensive shoes

Comment

Too bad Red Bull isnt into promoting the race team, it would be cool to see a couple commercials and some decals in gas stations.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreyerfan:
                    <STRONG>Too bad Red Bull isnt into promoting the race team, it would be cool to see a couple commercials and some decals in gas stations.</STRONG>
                    Good Point. Tomas has a great accent and
                    would do very well in a TV commercial.

Comment

I always liked

"Accelerate til you see God, then turn left."
                      Trump, he's one of the nicest, most decent human beings possibly ever to walk the planet..

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X