X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJ IV on RPM ?

This was in a thread yesterday:

Originally posted by bodellg:
    Ha, ha, ha. Laugh all you want. It's easy to kick a dog while it's down. BTW, still photos from Nascar or not, there are still four times as many stock car fans that watch the show than open wheel. Of course you could say that about the race broadcasts too. Have a nice day!
    Also, tonight's show will feature a story on AJ IV, with moving video.
    I missed RPM last night but caught the repeat this morning, which ended at 6:20 for some reason. Didn't see anything on AJ IV although I didn't turn it on until 6:05. Was it in the first 5 minutes ? What did he have to say ? Anything on the rumors about moving to the IRL ?

Is it May yet ?

They had a feature story on AJ4 last night. (Or was it the night before, don't remember.) Not bad at all.

Comment

It was last night and it was near the end CC. It was before the talked to Ricky C. It wasn't a live story but one taped at Kentucky.

Comment

Originally posted by jrandrew00:
        <STRONG>It was last night and it was near the end CC. It was before the talked to Ricky C. It wasn't a live story but one taped at Kentucky.</STRONG>
        Thanks Jewls, they must have been off schedule this morning then. I turned it on about 6:05 and they were talking to Ricky C., that explains why the show ended at 6:20.

Is it May yet ?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X