A loyal Chevrolet owner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A loyal Chevrolet owner!

I just wanted to let you all know I have purchased a Cherolet Impala. It's absolutely gorgeous and rides just the same. If it wasn't for Chevrolet's involvement with the IRL I wouldn't have been so loyal. (Probably would've bought the BMW 540i).

Wonderful manufacturer, great tradition, and an awesome car! Thanks Chevy!

Go Chevrolet!
    http://brianswish.trackforum.com/brianswish_main.htm/

Congrats Trow.

My parents bought a brand new Chevy silverado last fall and this fall im gona embark for my first new car/truck. A 2003 Chevy Silverado. Cant wait to go shoppin for em.
    IMO Chevy builds the best cars and trucks around. Ford is a very pale third behind Chevy and Dodge.

Hopefully Dodge badges the TWR engine.

Comment

Well done Trow! I bought an Olds Alero 2 years ago. Of course I had to rebadge the engine this past winter. My friends just don't understand when I say I drive a Chevy Alero

Comment

Originally posted by Dreyerfan:
        <STRONG>Congrats Trow.
        Ford is a very pale third behind Chevy and Dodge.

Hopefully Dodge badges the TWR engine. </STRONG>
        Are you saying Ford still builds cars? I thought it had become a truck only company.
        Preserving America's oval track tradition:
        1.New Hampshire, 2.Charlotte, 3.Dover, 4.Disney World, 5.Las Vegas, 6.Atlanta, 7.Gateway, 8.Nazereth, 9.Phoenix, 10.Fontana, 11.Pikes Peak, 12.Michigan.

Comment

CamKing wins, heeeeeeeeeesssss baaaaaaaaacccccccckkkkkk!

Behave Eric, welcome back

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dreyerfan:
            A 2003 Chevy Silverado.

I dunno, dreyer. We've had 03's on our lot for awhile now. I thought they'd grow on me but they haven't. I still think the transport driver dropped em off the trailer. Too much "Aztec" on em for my taste. That said, still better then Ford or Dodge.
            BTW, anyone in snowcountry looking to buy a new Dodge to plow with...ask your dealer about the availability of plows for any 03 Dodge...BEFORE YOU BUY!!(LOL).
            ...---...

Comment

Bought an Olds Aurora in 1997 for IRL purposes.

Replaced it with a Chevy Tahoe Summer 2001 for IRL purposes.

Wife replaced BMW M3 Roadster with Lexus ES300 for IRL purposes (although the Q45 was tempting).

Plans to purchase an MG "T" car where sidelined over the winter due to CART announcement, but may be back under consideration.

BTW, the Impala SS from a couple year's ago was nice. Almost went with the SS in '97, but the Aurora's interior was nicer.

[ August 23, 2002: Message edited by: mattndallas ]
              "Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and your going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down." -- Edward Blume

Comment

Trow,
                Glad to hear I'm not the only one that thinks that way. I go out of my way to purchase from those that sponsor in the IRL. We are driving our 2nd Olds mini van. My son drinks a Red Bull during his baseball games. I switched to Pennzoil and Coors Light in '96. I could go on but I don't want you folks to think I'm weird or any thing.

Comment

trow , friends don't let friends drive front wheel drive cars.

we have a 2000 silverado. it 's a dream.

solid and comfortable. extended cab makes it a truck and a family car.

which means I can have my miata too!
                  It's a brand new day.

Comment

Originally posted by RB52:
                    <STRONG>I bought an Olds Alero 2 years ago.</STRONG>
                    When I bought my last car in January of 2001, I made sure to give the supporters of the sport I love considertation. When it got down to it, my decision came to a Nissan Sentra SE and an Olds Alero. I can assure you that under normal circumstances, Olds and Nissan would not have gotten a first look from me, but because they support the IRL, I went to their show rooms.

I bought the Sentra SE (because the Olds dealers could not figure out how to get me an Alero with a five speed) and am very happy with it.

This is the way it is supposed to work. (It is also the reason why I only use Purex, my dad has a Bryant furnace in his house I just ordered a set of Smart Blades. Now if I could only find a set of "Hogans"... I've been looking for them for five years!
                    "The problem with internet quotes and statistics is that often times, they're wrongfully believed to be real." - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I'm a lifelong VW owner... but my next vehicle - hopefully next year - will be a Toyota RAV4 - for IRL purposes
                      "Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate."

2018 Indianapolis 500 photo gallery

2018 Long Beach Grand Prix photo gallery

2017 Indianapolis 500 photo gallery

Comment

Originally posted by joe:
                        <STRONG>My son drinks a Red Bull during his baseball games. I switched to Pennzoil and Coors Light in '96.</STRONG>
                        That seems like a pretty "salty" black and tan.

You belong on one of those NASCAR commercials, for the IRL.

How bad have you got it?
                        "Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and your going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down." -- Edward Blume

Comment

As much as I'm an IRL fan I can't bring myself to buy a car based on a manufacturers participation. I do buy Pennzoil, Purex, and Rayovac for IRL reasons. I guess the fact that I was raised a Ford person (my dad restores old Ford's for a hobby) caused a natural rivalry to Chevy. That combined with the fact that I prefer the feel of a rear wheel drive car eliminates all Honda/Toyota/Infiniti's and all Chevy's except Corvette (a little pricey) and Camero. I bought the last of the T-Birds in 97 since it looked like even Ford was going to get away from anything rear wheel drive other the Mustang. Now I'm thinking about the new Mercury Marauder, 302 hp in a full size car sure sounds good.

Is it May yet ?

Comment

thanks for buying gm.

i am personally waiting for the 2003 GTO.

its a 2 door grand am with the LS1 (the corvette engine) and a 6 speed manual.

classic stop light racer.
                            Track Fifedom

Wheldon is a legend now. One of the immortal Gods of Speed.

Comment

Originally posted by trow:
                              <STRONG>I just wanted to let you all know I have purchased a Cherolet Impala. It's absolutely gorgeous and rides just the same. If it wasn't for Chevrolet's involvement with the IRL I wouldn't have been so loyal. (Probably would've bought the BMW 540i).

Wonderful manufacturer, great tradition, and an awesome car! Thanks Chevy!

Go Chevrolet! </STRONG>
                              You have got to be the only guy on the planet cross shopping a 540i with and Impala.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X