TORA to IRL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TORA to IRL

Tora told Japanese media last week that he will move to the IRL for 03 along with Toyota. Absent from the revelation was any mention of Walker Racing.
    Team KELLEY ROCKS! Get well soon Jason! Three in top ten at KY. Way to go Scott, Al, and Tony!

Does anybody know who the supplys the paint for the walls?

With Tora, Michael and Brack heading running all ovals, I'd like to buy some stock in that company.

Comment

heh heh heh. that is funny.
      Please visit the tributes to my favorites:

Swede Savage / Art Pollard / Mel Kenyon /
      Joe Leonard / Peter Revson

Indy Kids

Comment

Now the IRL fans can never say CART didn't give them anything!

Comment

But, but he's a foreign road racer he has to be good.

Sorry folks, couldn't resist.
          Dan Schlosser
          Go fast, turn left !
          www.tracksideonline.com

"Count all your blessings, just don't keep score...."
          Mark "Hoot" Marchetti

Comment

Do you guys expect Tora to bail on Toyota's money and try to come up with funds himself? I think Tora just wants to be racing(CART or IRL) and not left sitting on the sidelines for 2003. If he comes to the IRL, then I will wish him the best.

Comment

He is a rolling toll both, he comes with the engine, this year he has done fairly well.

Comment

Let's see-Johnny Herbert may be going to CART, Takagi to the IRL. Oh yeah, seems like a fair trade to me.

BTW, anyone notice that Miller said that they'd sell at least 10,000 more tickets for the CART race in England if Herbert was in it? I guess that makes the English people xenophobes for wanting to root for one of their own countrymen. Shame, Shame on them!

PS, I think I'll invest in one of the chassis companies-part sales are gonna go up with this annoucement.
                "For in the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this small planet. We all breathe the same air, we all cherish our children's future, and we are all mortal".

John Kennedy at American University 1963

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power"

A. Lincoln

Comment

BTW, anyone notice that Miller said that they'd sell at least 10,000 more tickets for the CART race in England if Herbert was in it? I guess that makes the English people xenophobes for wanting to root for one of their own countrymen. Shame, Shame on them!
                  nullnull

Maybe they just want to see a guy that practiced at Indy.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Belanger99:

BTW, anyone notice that Miller said that they'd sell at least 10,000 more tickets for the CART race in England if Herbert was in it? I guess that makes the English people xenophobes for wanting to root for one of their own countrymen. Shame, Shame on them!"

Great post! Of course, the brits are no xenophobes and niether are americans who cheer their own guys.
                    "Is that my *** that I smell burning?" ... Helmet Stogie from "Death spasms of the Mabuchi"

Comment

Let me be as understated as I can....yippee? :mad:

Comment

I hear Shinji will be coming with Honda. sorry to see him leave CART he was finally getting his old fire back after his oval crash. I am sure that he is excited about running an all ovals series.

Maybe Shiggy can get resurected. The three of them would ad some excitement to the IRL.
                        Sifaka

Comment

Tora can be scary fast at times, other times he can be just plain scary. Either way he's no slug.
                          "Living well is the best revenge"

George Herbert

Comment

Originally posted by gofastturnleft:
                            <STRONG>But, but he's a foreign road racer he has to be good.

Sorry folks, couldn't resist.</STRONG>
                            Behaving
                            Behaving
                            Behaving
                            Behaving
                            Behaving
                            Delta Force Theme... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQUeQOIlcDM You're Welcome

Comment

Tora is welcome to race here...period.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X