Not OT :-D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not OT :-D

I'm Back Home Again! Got back yesterday...puter wouldn't work on the skool network till today. I went to Mug 'n Bun yesterday...got 2 tenderloins, a cheeseburger, and same taters (No, I didn't eat it all at once...lol). It was nice to stuff a tenderloin in my face again...still got one left in the fridge...
    -Kaaveh
    http://www.humansofracing.com

Originally posted by Kaaveh:
    <STRONG>puter wouldn't work</STRONG>
    I had the same problem.

Get an "Odessey 2 Ball with White Hot insert".
    "Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and your going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down." -- Edward Blume

Comment

Welcome home, Kaaveh. I guess we should hide the tenderloin supply, though!
      Have a very blessed day!

Comment

IndyRob just moved out of Indy.....no tenderloins up here in Chicago. It's defintely going to stink come May..

There was nothing better than taking off work early and catching happy hour. Oh well, I'll be back in town for the race.
        All Roads Lead to Indy...

Comment

Originally posted by IndyRob:
          <STRONG>IndyRob just moved out of Indy.....no tenderloins up here in Chicago. It's defintely going to stink come May..

There was nothing better than taking off work early and catching happy hour. Oh well, I'll be back in town for the race.</STRONG>

Rob, where are you located, I may be able to direct you to some perfectly processed piggy butt.

Comment

i live in Lincoln Park in Chicago....

Comment

Originally posted by mattndallas:
              <STRONG>

I had the same problem.

Get an "Odessey 2 Ball with White Hot insert".</STRONG>
              All fixed...as I was leaving the building today, I noticed a flyer posted on the door saying "The internet will be down from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m." which I'm concluding was the problem to my internet last night...of course it had nothing to do with anything I did
              -Kaaveh

Comment

Originally posted by IndyRob:
                <STRONG>i live in Lincoln Park in Chicago....</STRONG>
                Hmmm, yuppie-ville. Ya got me there. Moroccan and french frou-frou cafe on every corner. I feel sorry for ya man.

Comment

it's not that bad.....

plenty of Chicago dogs and tacos....

[ August 22, 2002: Message edited by: IndyRob ]

Comment

Fish Taco's?

Comment

Originally posted by starrcam:
                      <STRONG>Fish Taco's? </STRONG>
                      There's a restaurant in the Hard Rock in Las Vegas called the Pink Taco...just a quick FYI
                      -Kaaveh

Comment

Originally posted by starrcam:
                        <STRONG>Fish Taco's? </STRONG>
                        Whoa!

That's got to be a vioation of some rule around here.
                        "Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and your going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down." -- Edward Blume

Comment

So that is why I didn't see you on when I was at work and all yesterday. My mom says I should go over to your place to watch the feeds for BB3. She didn't understand that you like to watch Kiki and I like to watch whatever is going on in the house even if it's totally boring.

Today was my offical day back as yesterday I was at work at school. I hate being back but my history teacher is chinese but is totally funny!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jrandrew00:
                            <STRONG>So that is why I didn't see you on when I was at work and all yesterday. My mom says I should go over to your place to watch the feeds for BB3. She didn't understand that you like to watch Kiki and I like to watch whatever is going on in the house even if it's totally boring.

Today was my offical day back as yesterday I was at work at school. I hate being back but my history teacher is chinese but is totally funny!!!!</STRONG>
                            Chi-Wh*re-A will be gone soon from BB3 (thank God).
                            -Kaaveh

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X