Colorado Race Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado Race Fans

I just got this from a press release in Colorado...any IRL fans out there should go out and show your colors and support:

1996 Indy Racing League Champion, and Bradley Motorsports driver Buzz Calkins from Denver, Colorado will be carrying the Olympic Torch through Denver on January 30,2002 at 5:17pm from 38th & Lipan to the I-25 interchange.
    "To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe" - Anatole France

Thanks Fred--I'll be on the road then, but I'll try and get my wife and daughter to show our colors there!!

http://harm.net
    http://CampAndBrew.com

Comment

I have been made aware that TSL will be covering Buzz Calkin's stint with the Olympic torch, hopefully including pictures.

[ January 15, 2002: Message edited by: starrcam ]

Comment

I hope the TSL reporter doesn't get the "Buzz block" thrown on him
        SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
        " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

I'd like to make it down there, but I won't be able to because I have to work. However, a friend's wife gets to carry the torch for a short stint through my town earlier that same day. It turns out that the torch is coming within a couple of blocks of my house before it heads south toward Denver.
          "But another icy Indiana winter will come and go and before we know it, springtime returns and it will be May and the roar of engines will once again breathe life into the lazy Hoosier sky and bring us back together." -- Sid Collins

Comment

thanks Fred for letting us Colorado folk know! I'll be there! )

Comment

I bet he's nowhere near his practice speed when he gets out there with all those people around.
              "IRL" ... what IS that anyway?

J. Michael Ringham
              Vice President, Marketing
              IndyCar® Series Indy Pro Series

www.jonescams.com yankeegoback.com

Comment

I'm glad to hear that some of you will be able to make it out there that day. Thanks for the support. I know Buzz is really looking forward to it and I can't wait to hear all about it from him.
                www.buzzcalkinsfanclub.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X