Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's official Eliseo Salazar drive the N°11 car!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's official Eliseo Salazar drive the N°11 car!!!

The biggest sponsor is Banco de Chile...
    (Chile Bank)

Remember the 2000 N° 11 Eliseo car??, But Blue, Red and White (Nationals Chilean colours)

How can I post the photo of the car???
    Thanks from Chile

[ January 15, 2002: Message edited by: CRISTAL FAN ]

Thanks for the info Cristal...looking forward to seeing the car. i guess this confirms Beech in the #14 Harrahs car.

Is it May yet ?

Comment

More translated news...Foyt where are you??

With the colors of the Chilean flag in his car, Salazar looks for the triumph in season 2002 of the IRL Salazar: White, blue and red.

The particularitity of the new single-seater of the best foreign representative of the IRL, is the presence of the colors of the national flag, undergoing a turn of 180 degrees in the design and its main auspiciador.

Eliseo pilot Salazar presented today, in the Smoked Stroll, the single-seater whereupon he will participate in season 2002 of the Indy Racing League(IRL), that will begin next the 2 of March in the oval of Homestead (Miami).

The Bank of Chile will be the official sponsor of Salazar, who hopes, this time with number 11 in its car, to prevail in this Indy Racing that every time this gaining more followers in the United States.

An example of it, is the incorporation to the IRL of the team of Roger Penske (series Cart), who with his pilots Castro Helium Neves and Gil de Ferran obtained first and the second place in last the 500 miles of Indianapolis. Respect to the design of its new car, Salazar said that " always the fanatics told me when we are going to have the Chilean flag in the car. Today he is historical because the car will take the Chilean colors and with that we hope to reach the triumph ".

The main goal of the national representative is " to be most competitive possible to have the possibility of winning ".

Eliseo will travel tonight to the United States to reestablish itself and to begin there in February to prove its new car in the track of Phoenix. A month later begins its participation in the oval of Homestead, considered by the pilot like " the race in house " by the great amount of Chileans who meet.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by CRISTAL FAN:
        [QB]How can I post the photo of the car???
        Thanks from Chile[QUOTE]

Did you try inserting into the "image" button below?

BTW any truth to the Unser in the 14 rumor?
        If the league is not going to shift their stance on the fees I would imagine all of the ovals would start being replaced by "chamber of commerce financially supported" TV infomercials dressed up like a car race for different city centers across the USA.

Comment

"i guess this confirms Beech in the #14 Harrahs car"

If Galles doesn't find a sponsor, I have a feeling that Beechler might be in trouble.

Comment

Yes, IMAGE button, but it show only Internet access...

Comment

Link?
              Center Grove Trojans
              2008 5A Football State Champs
              2015 6A Football State Champs
              2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
              2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

Cristal, I believe the image has to be somewhere on the web to be retreived. If you don't have a place to upload it feel free to email it to me and I'll upload and link it for you.

my email is [email protected]

Is it May yet ?

Comment

Originally posted by mario:
                  <STRONG>"i guess this confirms Beech in the #14 Harrahs car"

If Galles doesn't find a sponsor, I have a feeling that Beechler might be in trouble.</STRONG>
                  I hope not, AJ needs a driver that is hungry not one that is hanging around past his prime like little Al, IMHO. Plus rumor has it AJ doesn't like to pay a salary to his drivers, would TG be picking up the tab ?

Is it May yet ?

Comment

"Plus rumor has it AJ doesn't like to pay a salary to his drivers, would TG be picking up the tab?"

RM still insists that Tony is obligated to pay Al's ($3mm) salary in 02.

"AJ needs a driver that is hungry not one that is hanging around past his prime like little Al"

Are you saying that AJ should go with Beechler? He's older than Al and has never won anything. I'm sure Harrah's would prefer Unser.

[ January 15, 2002: Message edited by: mario ]

Comment

[img]c:/SALLZAA.jpg[/img]

No more N° 14!!!

[ January 15, 2002: Message edited by: CRISTAL FAN ]

Comment

Mario, yes I would rather see Beechler in the #14. Seems to me for the past few years Little Al hasn't really been that excited about racing. And that in understandable given what has happened with his daughter and such. Donnie just seems more like AJ's type of driver, hard charging and trying to get to the front. Al is more laid back and calculating. Not that I don't think Al is a good driver I just don't see him mixing well with AJ.

Is it May yet ?

Comment

Originally posted by CRISTAL FAN:
                          <STRONG> [img]c:/SALLZAA.jpg[/img]

No more N° 14!!!

[ January 15, 2002: Message edited by: CRISTAL FAN ]</STRONG>
                          You can't link a picture from your C-Drive.

Is there a photo on the internet?
                          Center Grove Trojans
                          2008 5A Football State Champs
                          2015 6A Football State Champs
                          2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
                          2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

Cristal, just put a link to the page you got the picture from. If it is one you took it has to be uploaded to a web server. If you want email it to me and I can do it for on my website then you can link to it.

Is it May yet ?

Comment

CrewChief, AJ may like young hungry drivers, but he does what he has to as the deal with Salazar proves. If Al does drive the 14, it will be pretty clear to me at least that TG is paying Al. There was a report that Al went on a hunting trip with AJ over the holidays. They don't strike me as hunting buddies. If that happened, its because a deal was being done. I think Al would prefer to stay with Galles. The thing that is strange is that if Al is really getting $3mm from TG, why doesn't he just take some of it and become partners with Galles?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X