Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disney / ABC / ESPN is the IRL's partner ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney / ABC / ESPN is the IRL's partner ?????

watched RPM 2 Night.. Robin M was there talking up CART, going up to Montreal......what's this about... Michael Eisner no wonder Disney stock is taking a beating... RPM sucks.... a program devoted to to talking to Nascar drivers in parking lots...and sending there ace reporters to CART events..John K keep up the good work...here's one IRL fan signing off... :mad:

Originally posted by Indianapolis500:
    <STRONG>watched RPM 2 Night.. Robin M was there talking up CART, going up to Montreal......what's this about... Michael Eisner no wonder Disney stock is taking a beating... RPM sucks.... a program devoted to to talking to Nascar drivers in parking lots...and sending there ace reporters to CART events..John K keep up the good work...here's one IRL fan signing off... :mad:</STRONG>
    Defender, he's pitchin' you underhanded...

Dizz Fan
    "There's no doubt he (Herta) spun on purpose," said Dan Wheldon, …one of the Andretti Green Racing mechanics confessed he was "ashamed" that his team resorted to those tactics.

"It's not my fault" ~ Danica

Comment

When are you guys going to get it? This event hin Montreal is drawing alot of attention. Many more people will show up there than will show in Madison IL.

[ August 22, 2002: Message edited by: Michael Jacobs ]

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Jacobs:
        <STRONG>Maybe if you'd look up every once in a while, you'd see more than boot laces.</STRONG>
        Thanks for the 7thGear code talk.
        "But another icy Indiana winter will come and go and before we know it, springtime returns and it will be May and the roar of engines will once again breathe life into the lazy Hoosier sky and bring us back together." -- Sid Collins

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Jacobs:
          Maybe if you'd look up every once in a while, you'd see more than boot laces.[/QB]
          tick, tick, tick.....
          "Is that my *** that I smell burning?" ... Helmet Stogie from "Death spasms of the Mabuchi"

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Austin:
            <STRONG>

tick, tick, tick.....</STRONG>
            No, Doc, it's lick, lick, lick!
            Have a very blessed day!

Comment

You guys with stopwatch viewership are really something, the show is rpm2night, not IRL2night. If they had to rely solely on the IRL for program content, they would be down to maybe 5 minutes a night three days before an event and have reached infomercial status, with no viewers.

That is the sad thing about 'fender's "partner" rants, some of you actually buy into it. rpm is a sponsor-driven racing news magazine in video, they have many viewers to please in search of high enough ratings to remain in business. I_500, what earth shattering IRL news would you have had them present today, pictures of the transporters as they head down I-70?

Comment

Mackie's got it right, coverage is sponsor-related. Next season we get Toyota & Honda, it will make a difference. I would not be surpsrised to see qualifying back on next season.

Comment

Some say these threads are beating a dead horse. But they're not.

THEY'RE FLOGGING, FLAYING AND DISSECTING A DEAD HORSE
                  AS THE MAGGOTS SPILL OUT OF ITS DECOMPOSING SKULL.

Ya don't like the show, don't watch the show, OK? You have the power!
                  "I didn't hear a single comment about airboxes, "carbashians", or how terrible the car looked. I did see dozens and dozens of little kids in awe of the speed and how cool the cars looked. We should learn from our children."
                  --Danny Noonan

Comment

Good grief people, 4 threads on the same subject. Since the start of the season RPM has been mostly NASCAR and IRL with a sprinkling of NHRA and CART, now there's ONE show out of the whole year with emphasis on ONE CART race and you guys start screaming treason.
                    A classic case of throwing rocks at the neighbor's windows, while your house burns down around you.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X