Which driver used to own 19 Subways?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which driver used to own 19 Subways?

Find out the answer (and a little background)

by clicking here.
    "If TF members were given solid gold cars, some would complain about the color." - stnkypete

Good article.
    IRL, Champcar and F1 fan

Comment

Good article rev.
      http://brianswish.trackforum.com/brianswish_main.htm/

Comment

nice article

anyone notice the

noticeably sllimmer Al Unser Jr comment.

Comment

Maybe DeVries convinced Al to get on the "Jarrod" plan
          SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
          " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

Boy did I get that wrong!!! My guess was Salazar.
            Is it May yet?
            Take me back to a world gone away-James Pankow

Comment

Remember when Dean Hall had a brief Subway sponsorship at Indy? Apparently Subway reneged on the deal and of course was dumped immediately.
              www.ragingphotos.com

Comment

IT mentioned Gil and Helio not being eligible for IRL Rookie of the Year b/c of CART experience.

What if Dario Franchitti ran not just Indy but the whole season? Does this mean he would be eliglible for ROY at the Indy 500 but not for the IRL 2002 season?

-StatMan
                Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the Keenest of them all?

Comment

Originally posted by StatMan:
                  <STRONG>IT mentioned Gil and Helio not being eligible for IRL Rookie of the Year b/c of CART experience.

What if Dario Franchitti ran not just Indy but the whole season? Does this mean he would be eliglible for ROY at the Indy 500 but not for the IRL 2002 season?

-StatMan</STRONG>
                  From the 2000 IRL Rulebook(I believe this remains unchanged for subsequent years including this one):

Section IV, 4.2, B, 2

(c) Rookie, Rookie Orientation or Refresher Test -

(i) Rookie -

(a) 2000 Season - A Driver who has not competed in three (3) or more IRL, CART, or Formula One races in any one season or more than five (5) in his/her career. If a Driver begins the season as a rookie, he/she remains a rookie until the end of the season.

(b) Indianapolis 500 - Notwiststanding the foregoing, a Driver is a rookie at the Indianapolis 500 Mile Race if he/she has not competed in a previous Indianapolis 500 Mile Race.

Ok, so to answer your question, yes, Dario and most all the drivers in CART would not be eligible for the IRL ROY but many are eligible for Indy 500 ROY.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X