Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Opener Viewing Party at 1911 Grill

Were you there? How was it?
    "Each day well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this one day for it, and it alone, is life"
    ~ Sanskrit poem attributed to Kalidasa, "Salutation to the Dawn"

Brian's Wish

I miss the days of old when the Opener Parties were planned for weeks and were a big fun shindig. I miss meeting tons of people and watching the race with them. I also miss the very first couple of gatherings at the Flag room when just a few tables were pushed together and I first met you T13 and my racing friends. I can't believe I've been friends with you folks for almost 2 decades now. Longer than that for a few folks. But life is full of change whether we like it or not. Those parties are just memories now, as are some of the fine folks that we used to celebrate with.

Comment

I feel the same way. Maybe we'll get the parties going again... for the kids.
      "Each day well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this one day for it, and it alone, is life"
      ~ Sanskrit poem attributed to Kalidasa, "Salutation to the Dawn"

Brian's Wish

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X