Practice Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practice Thread

Real, shiny and fast IndyCars are circulating around the streets of St. Petersburg!

Life is good!

Discuss.
    Some fans claim one series or another runs "real race cars." What's everybody else running, fake race cars? :confused:

INDYCAR - NOW IZODIER THAN EVER!

my blog ... I'm not a big fat woodchuck, I'm THE big fat woodchuck.

Felix up to P1 with a 62.4
    World's biggest Ryan Hunter-Reay fan!

When not discussing opinions, I try my best to only post facts, if I post something factually incorrect please correct me with a source (if possible)

Comment

Lol, I as usual was coursing and swearing because Indycar radio wasn't coming on..... and my computer speaker was turned off.
      I'd rather have 10% of the world interested in the ICS than 50% of US that NASCAR currently has

Comment

PT is looking for Pato. He's not there.

Comment

Graham tapped the wall with his left rear, bent the tow.

When not discussing opinions, I try my best to only post facts, if I post something factually incorrect please correct me with a source (if possible)

Comment

Felix P1 now with a 61.8, with Marcus in P2. it's a Swedish 1-2 show right now.

Comment

Originally posted by RHRfan#1 View Post
              Felix up to P1 with a 62.4
              Could we see the second rookie in a row on pole at St. Pete? 62.4 is a good start. Last year's pole was 61.6, although JoNew had a 60.4 for low time that didn't make the fast 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeremi View Post
                PT is looking for Pato. He's not there.
                As seen by my avatar, I am huge PT fan but a lot of times he says some really dumb stuff. Which is different than the dumb stuff he says that are just opinions.

Comment

Woooot swedes!
                  "Some say he once took two pieces of fire, to create a single piece of wood... And that he too is now officially listed as an endangered species..."

Comment

Originally posted by thedan666 View Post
                    As seen by my avatar, I am huge PT fan but a lot of times he says some really dumb stuff. Which is different than the dumb stuff he says that are just opinions.
                    I think he is unprepared or doesn't care to prepare.
                    "Any time that I can be out at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, you're going to see a smile on my face." - Dan Wheldon

"It's crazy how the Indianapolis Motor Speedway can make you so emotional. I went from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows in less than 24 hours." - Alex Tagliani

Comment

practice 1 finished

1. Felix
                      2. RHR
                      3. Marcus
                      4. Dixon
                      5. Rossi

Comment

Originally posted by Doyouloveit? View Post
                        I think he is unprepared or doesn't care to prepare.
                        I hope that's it. If this is his performance when he does prepare then I can't imagine what it would be like off the cuff.

Comment

Practice 1:

Rosenqvist 61.8 up 0.24 on the rest of the field. Did 25 laps. Only Ericcson did more than 20 (23). Most did 12-15.

Hondas are the top 6, 8 of the top 10.

Newgarden fastest Chevy +.35 in 7th

Power 10th +.45

Comment

Great way for Rosenqvist to start season!
                            "If you go, you can either win or not win. If you don't go for it, you definitely won't win." Jens Voigt

Comment

Originally posted by Bullwinkle View Post

Hondas are the top 6, 8 of the top 10.
                              I think that’s going to be a recurring theme all season at any track the drivers have to lift at. Hopefully Penske finds something to fix the Chevrolet drive-ability issues. If they don’t its going to be a lot of Honda W’s.
                              We're gonna go extinct, and we're gonna do it drinking scotch and driving muscle cars.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X