Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discuss all things NBCSN/Gold broadcast for weekend at St. Pete.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discuss all things NBCSN/Gold broadcast for weekend at St. Pete.

I looked through the 9 page thread quickly and didn't see an answer to this question.

I have been going back and forth on whether to pay for NBC Gold. Will you be able to watch practice at a time that is convenient for you? Or will practice sessions only be available live? If it's live only, I'll probably pass. On a similar note, will Indy Lights be Gold only? I knew they were going to be live on Gold, but I was looking for a tape delayed broadcast on my DVR and couldn't find St. Pete. If Gold only, are they another thing only available live or will Lights races at least be available 'on demand'?
    Bryan Herta - winner of the 2005 Michigan 400 - and I was there!!!

Originally posted by hertafan View Post
    I looked through the 9 page thread quickly and didn't see an answer to this question.

I have been going back and forth on whether to pay for NBC Gold. Will you be able to watch practice at a time that is convenient for you? Or will practice sessions only be available live? If it's live only, I'll probably pass. On a similar note, will Indy Lights be Gold only? I knew they were going to be live on Gold, but I was looking for a tape delayed broadcast on my DVR and couldn't find St. Pete. If Gold only, are they another thing only available live or will Lights races at least be available 'on demand'?
    If it's anything like the NBCSN Supercross Gold package, qualifying and practice will be on-demand.
    "when you no longer go for the gap, you are no longer a racing driver" Ayrton Senna

Twitter: _6thgear_

Comment

Only the races are on demand.

Comment

Also i cannot find the Timing and
        scoring or the Radio online the ims website

Comment

Originally posted by RS2 View Post
          I am sure it will be there tomorrow
          "Paff has been closer to the mark than anyone will give him credit for."

Richard Kimble 11/18/2010

"Paff is far more right than any of you will EVER give him credit for.

As non politically correct and un IndyCar friendly as it is, it's the truth. "

SeeuInMay 12/29/2010

Comment

Only the races are on demand.
            I think this is ambiguous.

Are ONLY the races on demand?
            Or are the races ONLY on demand?

I actually assume it's the latter (isn't this the way ESPN3 is?) -- everything that is streamed live (i.e., practices, qualifying) will likely be recorded and available on demand.

It's just that races cannot be streamed live via Gold because they are on NBCSN + NBC.

But I guess we'll find out this weekend.
            http://twitter.com/wxturtle

Comment

Practice and Qualifying live only.

Comment

Practice and Qualifying live only.
                "Watch every qualifying, practice and more live, commercial-free & on-demand! Plus, relive 2019 INDYCAR races on-demand."
                This is right off the NBC Gold web page.
                "George Bignotti's Sinmast Wildcat (Designed by Bob Riley); delicately built, carefully prepared and boldly driven by Gordon Johncock." -- Keith Jackson

Comment

Discuss all things NBCSN/Gold broadcast for weekend at St. Pete.

Figured we could try and keep broadcast related stuff to one thread if possible.
                  I'd rather have 10% of the world interested in the ICS than 50% of US that NASCAR currently has

Comment

There now
                    http://racecontrol.indycar.com/

Indy Lights on right now.
                    BAN SHREDDED CHEESE! MAKE AMERICA GRATE AGAIN!

Comment

Watched a little golf yesterday...Golf Channel showed Indiana native Patrick Rodgers putting, apparently his putter has some type homage to the Indy 500 on the bottom of it, the announcer said something to the effect you can see the Indianapolis 500 this May on NBC.
                      "Any time that I can be out at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, you're going to see a smile on my face." - Dan Wheldon

"It's crazy how the Indianapolis Motor Speedway can make you so emotional. I went from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows in less than 24 hours." - Alex Tagliani

Comment

Good to go in about 35 minutes. Just got an email notification with the weekend schedule.

Comment

NBC GOLD IS ON!!! Practice about to start -cap:racer:
                          World's biggest Ryan Hunter-Reay fan!

When not discussing opinions, I try my best to only post facts, if I post something factually incorrect please correct me with a source (if possible)

Comment

And it works! Atleast it works

Comment

Major issue for me it wont chromecast to my tv

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X