Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone want to split a bronze badge with me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want to split a bronze badge with me?

As the title states- I am unable to use the bronze badge throughout the course of the month, but would love to get my hands on one for my collection. Is anyone interested in splitting it? You buy it, use it all month, I pay you, then you ship it to me at the end of May? I could go the eBay route and probably get one cheaper, but wanted to see if anyone here would be interested.
    Marco Andretti On His Father’s F1 Career: “If you ask me, it was sabotage."

Mario Andretti: "My biggest concern during a race is
    getting bored. The biggest thing I have to combat is falling asleep while going around and around."

They are non transferable. (or at least the access they provide is)

Once the month is past, they become a fully transferable collectible.

"A non-transferable Bronze Badge is issued to the specific individual redeeming the coupon and is usable by that person only. If Bronze Badge(s) are mailed, please confirm that the correct individual receives his/her assigned badge number. Transferring a Bronze Badge among individuals is strictly prohibited."
    Silly Season scorecard and Where are the Indy 500 winning cars! http://inrd.gotdns.com/indystuff/

Comment

It's against the law, a violation of your contract.

A well-respected member here many years ago suffered ignominious embarrassment and I believe a Gasoline Alley ban for a similar offense.

But as described by the OP, it should be okay.
      There's really no such thing as Gary the Moose, Sybil.

Comment

To be clear, I am only looking to split the cost of this. I would then acquire the badge after May is over. Whoever purchased the badge would be the lone individual using it during the month.

getting bored. The biggest thing I have to combat is falling asleep while going around and around."

Comment

Understood! That should be okay.
          Vive la Republique.

Comment

You might be able to buy them from IMS as souvenirs after the race is over.
            "Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate."

2018 Indianapolis 500 photo gallery

2018 Long Beach Grand Prix photo gallery

2017 Indianapolis 500 photo gallery

Comment

do people even read the entire post before replying? he said in the op he wanted it after may.

Comment

Originally posted by Indycar_inked View Post
                As the title states- I am unable to use the bronze badge throughout the course of the month, but would love to get my hands on one for my collection. Is anyone interested in splitting it? You buy it, use it all month, I pay you, then you ship it to me at the end of May? I could go the eBay route and probably get one cheaper, but wanted to see if anyone here would be interested.
                I always buy 2 but only keep one for collection. Let me know and you can have the other. No $.
                "You just don't know what Indy Means", Al Unser Jr.

"That's why to me it does feel more precious when an American wins it...", Michael Andretti

Comment

This is closed! Thank you kevin99!!

Comment

Awesome
                    There's really no such thing as Gary the Moose, Sybil.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X