• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Davey Hamilton Jr. arrested

Damn..

https://www.indystar.com/story/sport...medium=twitter

Well he done.
    "If your car was a dog, then you had to figure it out and test your own limits. And we didn't go to a wind tunnel – we did it in the first turn at Indianapolis."

Comment

Holy cow! Last thing I expected to see today!

Comment

That was just tragic to read, may God help him as he needs it, it appears.
        World's biggest Ryan Hunter-Reay fan!

When not discussing opinions, I try my best to only post facts, if I post something factually incorrect please correct me with a source (if possible)

Comment

It doesn't mention it specifically, but from the pic and the description in the article, everything about this kinda just screams "meth."
          "Only a fool fights in a burning house."-Kang

"If you listen to fools....The Maaahhhhb Ruuuules....."-Ronnie James Dio

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzlor View Post
            Well he done.
            That is quite true

Comment

I'm assuming that scraps the Hamilton Silver Crown team as well. That blows.

Drug induced? Maybe. What kinda town is Jamestown? Does Davey Sr live way out there?
              "Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and your going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down." -- Edward Blume

Comment

What a nightmare. I hope he gets the help he needs and he does the best with it.

Comment

He'll be cellmates with Jussie Smollett soon. Sad.
                  The Original Fan of Kimi "The Iceman" Raikkonen 2007 World Driving Champion: 21 Wins---102 Podiums---18 Pole Positions---43 Fastest Laps ---1 Gorilla Suit

Comment

Originally posted by Sea Fury View Post
                    It doesn't mention it specifically, but from the pic and the description in the article, everything about this kinda just screams "meth."
                    The mugshot does indeed scream meth.
                    The Original Fan of Kimi "The Iceman" Raikkonen 2007 World Driving Champion: 21 Wins---102 Podiums---18 Pole Positions---43 Fastest Laps ---1 Gorilla Suit

Comment

that's quite a bizarre plan to get your girl back...

Comment

Agreed about the picture, but it also screams a LOT of premeditation/planning, which would almost have to occur sober... pretty messed up stuff though

Comment

Don't people with meth issues typically have very poor skin with lots of open sores?

His complexion looks rather normal and he just looks like a dude having a bad day

YMMV
                          Live like Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Nigel Red5 View Post
                            that's quite a bizarre plan to get your girl back...
                            "We believe that the facts ultimately may come out a little differently than they are being portrayed at this time," [Hamilton's attorney] Voyles said in a statement to IndyStar. "We believe there is another side to this story."

Well, I'm all ears.

Comment

If that's the case a few guys he raced should beat the crap out of him. Happened with our sprint car team. Found out a guy was running stoned and he was severely taken care of. Zero room for that sh/t in this sport.
                              ...---...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X