No announcement yet.

A Little Birdie Just Told Me Today....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Little Birdie Just Told Me Today....

A third engine manufacturer just might be a done deal, with Cosworth. May not announce anytime soon, though. We shall see.

What kind of birdie?

Comment

Originally posted by Snakepit View Post
      A third engine manufacturer just might be a done deal, with Cosworth. Stay tuned! May not announce anytime soon, though. We shall see.
      If you're wrong I get to enslave your pet fish and use it in my army against evil.
      "The only good horsepower is usable horsepower.."

Comment

Originally posted by Cornys View Post
        What kind of birdie?
        A parrot that repeats things told to it by birdies more in the know, so we'll see. This parrot knows his stuff in his line of work, though, so not typically a bullshitting parrot.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitokiri View Post
          If you're wrong I get to enslave your pet fish and use it in my army against evil.
          The only pet fish I've got are dodging an aquatic turtle. They'd be happy to be taken out of that tank and be enslaved, Lol!

Comment

A parrot that repeats things told to it by birdies more in the know, so we'll see. This parrot knows his stuff in his line of work, though, so not typically a bullshitting parrot.
            Those BS parrots are the worst. Hopefully this one had some good info.

Comment

I’m calling fowl, until a source a little less avian comes along.

Comment

Originally posted by Cornys View Post
                Those BS parrots are the worst. Hopefully this one had some good info.
                Yeah, but this parrot is in the racing buziness. Not Indycar, but has friends deeply in the supplier ranks. People who would likely know, if it were true. But, again, we shall see. I wouldn't put $$ on it yet, but I'd also give it a real chance. This parrot doesn't fly around bars, booze, or other bullshitting parrots. He flies with better flocking friends than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Andretti91 View Post
                  Well, right now that's all we got. I remain as before the bird squawked, which is hopeful. Btw, it is said to be a manufacturer that has been mentioned many times. No surprise as to who it is, if it turns out true.

Comment

Well, right now that's all we got. I remain as before the bird squawked, which is hopeful. Btw, it is said to be a manufacturer that has been mentioned many times. No surprise as to who it is, if it turns out true.
                    I was just having fun with bird puns and references

Comment

But are you prepared to eat crow?
                      "He went into a tire barrier, which is certainly the nicest of all the barriers." -Bobby Unser, Denver '90

Comment

I was just having fun with bird puns and references
                        No offense taken. Besides, I started this crap! Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitokiri View Post
                          The frightening thing about this is he's serious.
                          "I would really like to go to NASCAR. I really enjoy NASCAR and if I could be there in a couple of years that's where I'd want to be." - Jeff Gordon (after testing a Formula Super Vee)

Comment

https://youtu.be/VI40YEWllRg

Comment

Originally posted by Spike View Post
                              The frightening thing about this is he's serious.
                              I am.... O_O

The only pet fish I've got are dodging an aquatic turtle. They'd be happy to be taken out of that tank and be enslaved, Lol!
                              Thank you.
                              "The only good horsepower is usable horsepower.."

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X