500 Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 500 Tickets

Can anyone direct me to web sites ,other than eBay and stub hub,that might be selling tickets for the 500. I would rather deal person to person than broker. iMS has some tickets but at this time areas I am looking for are sold out. Thanks

Originally posted by Dam7 View Post
    Can anyone direct me to web sites ,other than eBay and stub hub,that might be selling tickets for the 500. I would rather deal person to person than broker. iMS has some tickets but at this time areas I am looking for are sold out. Thanks
    Craigslist? But, probably to early in the game to find tickets on there. You may have to wait it out for awhile.
    "Any time that I can be out at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, you're going to see a smile on my face." - Dan Wheldon

"It's crazy how the Indianapolis Motor Speedway can make you so emotional. I went from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows in less than 24 hours." - Alex Tagliani

Comment

Nobody has their tickets yet so you are way early.

Trackforum itself is often a good source of tickets as the members often help each other out when it comes to either buying or selling tickets. But again you'll have to wait until everyone gets their tickets and find out who is selling what.

Comment

Maybe check TF Buyng/Selling when you see people posting about getting their Blue Envelopes.
        "The Internet. Where fools go to feel important" - Sir Charles Barkley

Comment

I'll be captain obvious

https://www.primesport.com/d/indiana...2738375d61b4f1

It's a guaranteed sure thing since the seller has to enter the bar code number for each ticket which brings up the seat location
          "You can't arrest those guys, they're folk heroes"
          "They're criminals"
          "Well most folk heroes started out as criminals"

Comment

Originally posted by window View Post
            Maybe check TF Buyng/Selling when you see people posting about getting their Blue Envelopes.
            link:

http://www.trackforum.com/forums/for...ng-stuff-forum
            Some fans claim one series or another runs "real race cars." What's everybody else running, fake race cars? :confused:

INDYCAR - NOW IZODIER THAN EVER!

my blog ... I'm not a big fat woodchuck, I'm THE big fat woodchuck.

Comment

Thanks I didn't know the obvious

Comment

I've attended the 500 4 times and gotten the tickets through TF every time. Each time the seats have been better as experience has been my guide.
                "George Bignotti's Sinmast Wildcat (Designed by Bob Riley); delicately built, carefully prepared and boldly driven by Gordon Johncock." -- Keith Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by Dam7 View Post
                  Thanks I didn't know the obvious
                  It is may not be as obvious as Z28 suggests, IMO.

He posted a link to PRIMESPORT. While it is the official ticket exchange of IMS, in my experience the tickets listed there tend to be average to mediocre seats at inflated prices.

I agree with others that if you can wait it out, a good source for great seats at face value is here at TF.

You may also want to post a "tickets wanted" ad on the TF buying and selling forum so that others can see what you are interested in.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken-Paul View Post
                    I agree with others that if you can wait it out, a good source for great seats at face value is here at TF.
                    I'll be looking for a couple tickets myself. I've landed and sold tickets on TF on at least two occasions.

I'll be taking my 9yo to his second Indy 500. Turns out he just picked the Indy 500 as the topic of his 4th-grade Indiana history project. It was all him -- I didn't know about it until after he proposed the topic to his teacher.
                    No weather forecasts are ever guaranteed, even if confidence level is high. Even a 99% probability will miss 1% of the time. That's the best anybody can do when predicting highly complex events.

Comment

I believe IMS is also going to have a ticket exchange of their own this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Ren Butler View Post
                        I'll be looking for a couple tickets myself. I've landed and sold tickets on TF on at least two occasions.

I'll be taking my 9yo to his second Indy 500. Turns out he just picked the Indy 500 as the topic of his 4th-grade Indiana history project. It was all him -- I didn't know about it until after he proposed the topic to his teacher.
                        Excellent!!
                        Vive la Republique.

Comment

Originally posted by 4 Corner Fan View Post
                          I believe IMS is also going to have a ticket exchange of their own this year.
                          Other than PRIMESPORT? I would be interested to hear more about this.

Comment

Ill probably have 4 tix NE Vista S24 row MM to sell. Im moving away from Indy in early April and wont be able to make it this year (

Comment

Originally posted by Ken-Paul View Post
                              Other than PRIMESPORT? I would be interested to hear more about this.
                              I didn't keep it but I got an email from IMS describing the ticket exchange. Unless someone else has more info on this you'll have to check with the Speedway.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X