Pato O´Ward out of Harding Steinbrenner Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pato O´Ward out of Harding Steinbrenner Racing

http://www.record.com.mx/otros-depor...ward-en-riesgo Article is in Spanish, but Google translate is avaialble.
    Bummed to read this, but financial issues at Harding Steinbrenner due to lack of sponsor.

Hopefully he can ditch that sinking ship and take his Mazda money elsewhere but I wonder if they already spent it.

Comment

All they hype for this team and they might not even show up.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskie4041 View Post
        All they hype for this team and they might not even show up.

I believe they are sending Herta. I follow them on twitter and they were loading up.
        I'd rather have 10% of the world interested in the ICS than 50% of US that NASCAR currently has

Comment

It seems like Steinbrenners never really wanted O'Ward. Patricio was picked by Harding/Andretti and now Harding's part of the garage is strugling without money. It's a darn shame because everybody saw that O'Ward destroyed young Herta in Lights and after that shined bright at Sonoma, while Colton was a weak shadow all weekend long.

And why the hell mexican sponsors don't support their highly talented compatriot?
          Nastalgia & headache.

Comment

Name means everything. O'Ward might have the speed but Herta has the name. It's an old problem.

Comment

That's a bummer. I have a good feeling about that kid.
              I ride tandem/with the random/Things don't run the way I planned them.
              Peter Gabriel, "Humdrum"

Comment

I'm sure they're working on securing a sponsor. I can only wish them luck. Can the league assist in these kind of things or do they stay clear?
                Get your head out of your past!!!

Comment

Robin's first question in yesterday's mailbag was about this problem and apparently his honest answer was too much for somebody and the question and answer were pulled out a few hours later.

I don't recall exactly what was said as I wasn't aware of the troubles there yet.
                  "Charging a man with murder here was like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500."- Capt. Willard, Apocolypse Now
                  "Ain't nuthin' like [being with a woman], 'cept maybe the Indy 500."- Bunny, Platoon
                  "To alcohol! The cause of- and solution to- all of life's problems."- Homer J. Simpson

Comment

You'd think supposed race fan Carlos Slim could spay a few bucks for this kid? As opposed to the gallizions he's wasted in F1.
                    "If your car was a dog, then you had to figure it out and test your own limits. And we didn't go to a wind tunnel – we did it in the first turn at Indianapolis."

Comment

A new team not having sponsorship 100% in place in February. Shocked, I tell you.
                      "Only a fool fights in a burning house."-Kang

"If you listen to fools....The Maaahhhhb Ruuuules....."-Ronnie James Dio

Comment

Seems like this team is on even more shaky financial ground than they were last year.

Comment

Listened to MP Podcast, and sounds like MP and Robin are waiting on news before publishing on what I assume is this subject. Hence the removal on the mail bag.
                          "If your car was a dog, then you had to figure it out and test your own limits. And we didn't go to a wind tunnel – we did it in the first turn at Indianapolis."

Comment

This is so bad. O'Ward is head s and tails above Herta and gets bumped. Nepotism working well I see. Herta needs another season in Lights IMO and gets a season of IC...unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by GMCguy View Post
                              This is so bad. O'Ward is head s and tails above Herta and gets bumped. Nepotism working well I see. Herta needs another season in Lights IMO and gets a season of IC...unbelievable.
                              That's a stretch to say he is heads and tails above Herta. But I do wish and hope both get their full time chance this year.
                              World's biggest Ryan Hunter-Reay fan!

When not discussing opinions, I try my best to only post facts, if I post something factually incorrect please correct me with a source (if possible)

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X