Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks for the welcome, now for the REAL question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the welcome, now for the REAL question...

Do you think Eddie is gonna be able to keep Tomas Scheckter in a Red Bull car next year??? My ideal situation would have team Red Bull expand into a 3 car operation full time in '03 with Rice, Scheckter, and Cheever behind the wheel again but I don't see that there is any way to manage that with Team Cheever's current shop. It's just too small. I was totally amazed when I went over there a couple weeks ago to see just how little space the guys have there. Josh Junge showed us around and was telling us they only have room for 4-5 fully built cars in there at a time.

Opinions???
    "This sport needs to go back to simpler times, go back to racing for what it is. It's all about entertainment now instead of racing. It seems we're getting more like WWF wrestling all the time." -- Tony Stewart

Two car team: Eddie and Buddy

Comment

If they don't have enough room for all their toys, then they need to move into a bigger house or expand.
      Get your head out of your past!!!

Comment

two cars #52 Tomas and #53 Buddy
        (#51 Eddie at Indy, Michigan, and Fontana)
        Go IV!

Comment

Yeah, I think Edward is to the point where he should manage the children. He's got a couple of good ones that have the potential to become a huge winning team, IMO.
          ...---...

Comment

After this year, I'm betting that Eddie and Tomas won't be within a planet of each other.

Comment

As much as I'd really hate to see Eddie retire, I'd also hate to see him lose a talent like Tomas OR Buddy.

I definately think they are in dire need of a bigger shop no matter if they go to 3 cars or just stick with 2...
              "This sport needs to go back to simpler times, go back to racing for what it is. It's all about entertainment now instead of racing. It seems we're getting more like WWF wrestling all the time." -- Tony Stewart

Comment

Originally posted by RedBull#51:
                <STRONG>Do you think Eddie is gonna be able to keep Tomas Scheckter in a Red Bull car next year??? My ideal situation would have team Red Bull expand into a 3 car operation full time in '03 with Rice, Scheckter, and Cheever behind the wheel again but I don't see that there is any way to manage that with Team Cheever's current shop. It's just too small. I was totally amazed when I went over there a couple weeks ago to see just how little space the guys have there. Josh Junge showed us around and was telling us they only have room for 4-5 fully built cars in there at a time.

Opinions???</STRONG>

Eddie should hire Davie Hamilton or Brian Tyler and drive as a teamate himself for a few more years...He's a great driver, great teacher and a great spokesman for the IRL.
                "There's no doubt he (Herta) spun on purpose," said Dan Wheldon, …one of the Andretti Green Racing mechanics confessed he was "ashamed" that his team resorted to those tactics.

"It's not my fault" ~ Danica

Comment

Don't I know you Dizz Fan????

Comment

He's not me.

Comment

Originally posted by RedBull#51:
                      <STRONG>Josh Junge showed us around and was telling us they only have room for 4-5 fully built cars in there at a time.

Opinions???</STRONG>
                      Yeah, perhaps thats why they keep crashing them...

Track Fifedom

Wheldon is a legend now. One of the immortal Gods of Speed.

Comment

Originally posted by MoparsRule:
                        <STRONG>He's not me. </STRONG>
                        Oh.

The Dizz Fan thing threw me a curve...

Comment

Tomas to TCGR in CART, if there is a CART.

Comment

LOL,,,

I know one outfit that want's to see "Hannibal" stay with Eddie...

That's Dallra,,, the "Whole Retirement Plan" at Dallar is counting on Tommy the Tester...

That Kid's got a nack,,, for turning "Cash to Trash"... He's good at it... LOL

Beside's it sound's cool,,, "Go Hannibal"
                            Yes,,, Yes,,, Tony,,,

Your Grandfather was a friend of Roger Penske,,,

Your Grandfather did business with Roger Penske,,, but

Your Grandfather never trusted Roger Penske,,,

Comment

Bingo!!!! BWH wins today with the Hannibal and the retirement deal at Dallara
                              SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
                              " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X