Fisher TV feature tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fisher TV feature tonight!

Just saw a very quick blurb on TV that Sarah Fisher will be featured on Fox News' "On The Record" with Greta Van Sustren tonight at 10pm eastern.

What's up with all this TV coverage recently? Is it all stemming from Priestly's crash? Suddenly the IRL is "in."

Is this a repeat? Wasn't Sarah on FOX about a month ago?
    ...---...

Comment

I don't think a news channel would repeat a news feature so soon after it's original airing and pass it off as "news."

Anyway, I missed the prior Sarah feature so, repeat or not, I'll be watching!

Comment

If it is the same one, Greta asked some pretty sappy questions to which Sarah responded quite well. Maybe it's a follow up since the pole deal.
        ...---...

Comment

Didn't Gretta try to tie Sarah to the OJ murder trial somehow? That is when she got her break wasn't it?

Trivia: When did Ted Koppel kick off Nightline?

Comment

1980, Iran hostage situation.
            I'll see YOU at the races!

Comment

Originally posted by IndyJim:
              <STRONG>Didn't Gretta try to tie Sarah to the OJ murder trial somehow? That is when she got her break wasn't it?

Trivia: When did Ted Koppel kick off Nightline?</STRONG>
              I believe Nightline was an offshoot of the nightly reports regarding the Iranian hostage crisis in 1979-1981.

Comment

She might even have asked Sarah what she thought of her new face .
                ...---...

Comment

Maybe Sarah's looking for a plastic surgeon and wants to see the results on Greta.

Comment

bump
                    But that's just my opinion!

Comment

Well, I guess Greta can be included in our next list of people who need to spend a day at the track sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by Grover:
                        <STRONG>Well, I guess Greta can be included in our next list of people who need to spend a day at the track sometime. </STRONG>

Absolutely!!!! Maybe Sarah should offer her some tickets and HOT pit passes. That'd open her eyes wouldn't it?
                        But that's just my opinion!

Comment

I heard a blurb on the radio today that Sarah had signed a deal with Tag-Heuer...maybe Greta wants a cool watch.

[ August 21, 2002: Message edited by: Maynard111 ]
                          Jim Naden Atlanta, Indiana

Growing Old Is No Excuse For Growing Up.

"When people get used to preferential treatment, equal treatment seems like discrimination"
                          Thomas Sowell

Comment

Who was Greta asking questions for, a class of third graders? Good grief!!!
                            Please visit the tribute to my longtime friend Mel Kenyon

Comment

Every little bit of exposure helps.
                              (Sarah couldn't quite comprehend that Greta was asking a question as basic as what is a pole winner. And neither could I until she asked it for the 3rd time.)
                              We need Sarah more than Sarah needs us.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X